Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s not bad played both single
Player and multi, will
Be good to have some laughs again
Well all the downloads completed this morning so hopefully ill get on tonight for a run.
So took from 5pm Friday arv to 5am Monday morning to download everything... The beauty of Outback Internet. :tearsofjoy:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gotta admit I don't mind the game at all. Level up a few weapons and will be pretty damn good.

Glad we played Hardcore, its all I used to play. A few over powered guns in Core also. Played one game of Ground War, that's hectic. Getting sniped by pistols and 50 cals from tanks. In CORE.

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gotta admit I don't mind the game at all. Level up a few weapons and will be pretty damn good.

Glad we played Hardcore, its all I used to play. A few over powered guns in Core also. Played one game of Ground War, that's hectic. Getting sniped by pistols and 50 cals from tanks. In CORE.
yeh not a fan of Ground War... doesn't feel like a COD game, nor does it feel like a BF game. Too much sniping.

It’s not bad played both single
Player and multi, will
Be good to have some laughs again
Yeh lets get the crew back together. @Ted Nü-Djent you might have a game to play again that doesn't involve mannequins and/or Nandos

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeh not a fan of Ground War... doesn't feel like a COD game, nor does it feel like a BF game. Too much sniping.

Yeh lets get the crew back together. @Ted Nü-Djent you might have a game to play again that doesn't involve mannequins and/or Nandos
Yeah the Sniping is ridiculous. A lot easier than BF sniping that's for sure.
I need to workout Hardcore games, that's all I want to play.