Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the Canadian public even know who SBW is?? 9mil can't be real

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh no $BW is not comming back to the dogs? After 21 pages of constant dribble and he's not comming back gee.
21 pages? It's been over a DECADE of threads ,we should be safe for 2 years now then some Muppet will bring it up

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Toronto Wolfpack rumored to offering him 9 million over 2 years

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Believe this is a ploy by SBW and the club to make his return even grander .... Walked away from a mult-million dollar deal to return to the Dogs for retribution and forgiveness ...

Well ... that's what I'm hoping anyway
His manager is overseas...Why ?
Soon we will know I guess
How does the say go...Money talks and BULLSHIT WALKS !
Or will it be...Money Bill Walks ???............Again :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Never was lol
Trust me GrogDog
Before the 2019 season started and according to the closest people to him, he wanted to ((( right the wrongs )))
He had the intentions of playing for minimum wages to achieve that, if needed.
The obstacles at the time were C. Anderson & Hill
Later in the year against Warriors, he was supposed to hand out Canterbury jerseys for our lower grade team in NZ...WHY ?
I knew details of how he was to be paid without affecting the cap...And legally.
Now it's a new ball game...$9ml for 2 years...What do you think will happen ???

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Trust me GrogDog
Before the 2019 season started and according to the closest people to him, he wanted to ((( right the wrongs )))
He had the intentions of playing for minimum wages to achieve that, if needed.
The obstacles at the time were C. Anderson & Hill
Later in the year against Warriors, he was supposed to hand out Canterbury jerseys for our lower grade team in NZ...WHY ?
I knew details of how he was to be paid without affecting the cap...And legally.
Now it's a new ball game...$9ml for 2 years...What do you think will happen ???
I think he will go for the 9mil no doubt mate

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who wouldn’t take the $9 mill lets be serious you cant blame him

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He been offered shares in Toronto club fox Sports are reporting plus his deal worth $7 mill he weren't be back in the nrl

Equity, a Netflix series and $7m: Toronto Wolfpack’s unprecedented offer to lure SBW back to league

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He been offered shares in Toronto club fox Sports are reporting plus his deal worth $7 mill he weren't be back in the nrl

Equity, a Netflix series and $7m: Toronto Wolfpack’s unprecedented offer to lure SBW back to league
Best Superannuation Package Ever.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't mind Toronto trying to make a splash and create buzz around their team but $3.5 million for a 35 year old $BW is just crazy and irresponsible. No one is worth that money, well certainly not him at his age and not having played League for several years..

If they made that same offer to any NRL player, they'd have to consider signing it as it's too much money to turn down and triple what the best players earn here.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't mind Toronto trying to make a splash and create buzz around their team but $3.5 million for a 35 year old $BW is just crazy and irresponsible. No one is worth that money, well certainly not him at his age and not having played League for several years..

If they made that same offer to any NRL player, they'd have to consider signing it as it's too much money to turn down and triple what the best players earn here.
Exactly... I've always doubted this offer being reported.. for that cash they could take their pick of any NRL player they wanted