KIA logo on Groncos jersey

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
First thing I noticed about this - they let them change the bloody colour of the KIA logo!!! Lol

Attachments

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why can they have it black and we had big shitty red one

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, donkeys.!!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Our previous management had an agreement for the logo to be red. Castle was confident she’d get them to budge but she was as useless as tits on a bull as most know

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Our previous management had an agreement for the logo to be red. Castle was confident she’d get them to budge but she was as useless as tits on a bull as most know
Castle was a bull with tits so it fits i guess.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
fuck them... we'll be the ones laughing when we make the 8 and Brisbane don't

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Even the Broncos can't get their brown colour... they're stuck with black. It looks shit.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of obsession over a jersey logo...

Banned
Reaction score
Folks are proud of our club and hate seeing opportunistic pricks shit over it for their benefit!

Wahesh

Reaction score
A lot of obsession over a jersey logo...
Dude, it's the principal. Why should we let a Korean Car Manufacturer (a shit one at that) dictate how they want to be represented on our jersey? More so, why did those shit-for-brains asshole bend over backwards and comply with them? If I was in charge, it's real simple:

Kia: We want our logo on your jersey to be red.
Wahesh: Blue.
Kia: No, red!
Wahesh: Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude, it's the principal. Why should we let a Korean Car Manufacturer (a shit one at that) dictate how they want to be represented on our jersey? More so, why did those shit-for-brains asshole bend over backwards and comply with them? If I was in charge, it's real simple:

Kia: We want our logo on your jersey to be red.
Wahesh: Blue.
Kia: No, red!
Wahesh: Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out!
*principle.

Q: Why should we let a Korean Car Manufacturer (a shit one at that) dictate how they want to be represented on our jersey?
A: (This should be obvious, but...) money. Do you think multi million dollar sponsorships fall out of the sky or something?

Wahesh

Reaction score
A: (This should be obvious, but...) money. Do you think multi million dollar sponsorships fall out of the sky or something?
Don’t we get a say on how we’d like to be represented though? Jay car complied... why do Kia get a free pass?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t we get a say on how we’d like to be represented though? Jay car complied... why do Kia get a free pass?
Jay Car's corporate colours are blue and white. Mitsubishi electric's colours were not. Kia's logo was different on one of the Kiwi team's super rugby jerseys too.

I don't really care what the colours are myself - pulling major sponsors requires a lot of work over time to foster a relationship. Some clubs don't even have them, and we're getting upset over what was reported to be the richest jersey deal in NRL history (whether it was or not I don't know). I have no idea if we ever even discussed changing the logos colour or not, I just think there is a disproportionate discussion on what colour sponsors logos look like on our gear.