NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
As a Hornets fan I think we are in for a very long season. What a joke of a trade trading Kemba Walker for Rozier. Our best player and we traded him away. Hoping the clippers finish above the Lakers. That would be hilarious

Last edited:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As a Hornets fan I think we are in for a very long season. What a joke of a trade trading Kemba Walker for Rozier. Our best player and we traded him away. Hoping the Flippers finish above the Lakers. That would be hilarious
Looking forward to what Walker brings. Is a joke, Rozier is a good back up but not in the same category as Walker.

Interested to see what life is like after Irving, hope we don't miss him too much. One hell of a player.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Long live Kawhi's LA.

30 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists.

A win over the Lakers.

Trez and sweet Lou going ape. Our bench outscored Lakers 60-19

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Long live Kawhi's LA.

30 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists.

A win over the Lakers.

Trez and sweet Lou going ape. Our bench outscored Lakers 60-19
Great game by the Clippers. Wait until they get PG back also. They're my favs to win the Title this season.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My current top 8 Power Rankings for each conference based on what seed I think they finish:

1. Philadelphia 76ers
2. Milwaukee Bucks
3. Boston Celtics
4. Toronto Raptors
5. Brooklyn Nets
6. Indiana Pacers
7. Orlando Magic
8. Chicago Bulls

1. Los Angeles Clippers
2. Utah Jazz
3. Houston Rockets
4. Los Angeles Lakers
5. Portland Trailblazers
6. Denver Nuggets
7. Golden State Warriors
8. San Antonio Spurs

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
fultz had a decent game, his 3 still doesn't look great but hopefully it improves as the season goes on

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good early win by Philly lead by Simmons, they are such a big time, will be hard to beat.

My Suns are about to get their season under way and heres hoping we can move up a spot or two in the west!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about Kawhis ad for his shoes? Pretty cool. Kawhi town....a crown key ring, then goes out and does that without PG.

LBJ looked old to me. It looks like he can't play both sides of the ball anymore. Last year he played zero defense but his offense was good. Yesterday he was playing D but it looked like he was tired and did nothing in the second half. Early days though.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Big Win from the Suns, didn't really rate them to be honest. Watched a bit of the game, went well.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My Suns have started off really well, 2-2 record, both losses by only 1 point and thats without our second best player and against the Jazz and Nuggets who are both tipped to go far this season. Highlight of the season so far was the win against the Clippers!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
While we're at it My C's aren't going too bad 2-1. Hopefully more game time will gel. Big game tomorrow against the Freak.