Rugly Weird Cup 2019 Japan

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone watch japan vs scotland? crazy to see how far japan have come so quickly. They're beating good teams and are playing good attacking rugby. The japanese winger was insane

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sets up a All Black vs SA final. AB's with another trophy.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
The dolphin-eating locals were riding the smelly Poms home in today's quarter-final for some reason.
Probably still cut that our Diggers tore them a new arsehole in New Guinea 75 years ago.

Last edited:

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dolphin-eating locals were riding the smelly Poms home in today's quarter-final for some reason.
Probably still cut that our Diggers tore them a new arsehole in New Guinea 75 years ago.
Maybe the Poms don’t call em out over their whaling in the Great Southern Ocean for
“Scientific” reasons.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How bout them All Blacks?
Semi Final will be interesting.

Having been to NZ a handful of times (love the South Island), it no surprise your so good at Rugby as people wear their teams union jersey like Aussies wear their league/AFL jersey.

I can't remember the last time I saw a Waratahs jersey in Sydney.

Whats with the new avatar, a Canterbury Crusader fan?

Classic haka, everybody looking at the person next to them to see what what the hell to do next!

As Paul Kelly & Kev Carmody sang "From little things big things grow"

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Semi Final will be interesting.

Having been to NZ a handful of times (love the South Island), it no surprise your so good at Rugby as people wear their teams union jersey like Aussies wear their league/AFL jersey.

I can't remember the last time I saw a Waratahs jersey in Sydney.

Whats with the new avatar, a Canterbury Crusader fan?

Classic haka, everybody looking at the person next to them to see what what the hell to do next!

As Paul Kelly & Kev Carmody sang "From little things big things grow"
Canterbury Bulldog and Canterbury Crusader my bro.

Always have loved the AB's since Jonah. Even my donated heart came from NZ.

The avatar is a nice mix of a Crusader in Blue and White lol

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let her stay, fuck the wannabes lol

OR

Sack that mutt and send greenturd over.
Only reason that fat lump of a thing is ceo is for image reasons, she useless as they come and the catalyst for why out team had to be re built, never signed the fullback we wanted and made the dogs pay over a mill for the remaining 2 years of Hasler contract . My hate for Greenberg and her is so high it’s not even funny. Seriously .. bring back Dave Smith he was better then Greenberg and it’s hilarious watching Aus rugby implode

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Only reason that fat lump of a thing is ceo is for image reasons
Dude, I don't know about you, but if I was the CEO of any company, the last image I'd want associated with that company is this...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dude, I don't know about you, but if I was the CEO of any company, the last image I'd want associated with that company is this...

Can we ban the next person to post photos of this massive pile of Brontosaurus shit? No lol.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

She looks like a fat tranny imo and sorry if someone is offended that I assumed her image or how she/it indentifies

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

She looks like a fat tranny imo and sorry if someone is offended that I assumed her image or how she/it indentifies

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let her stay, fuck the wannabes lol

OR

Sack that mutt and send greenturd over.
Don't get too cocky :grinning:

I love the Wallabies and have had tears in my eyes on the few occasions we have beaten the All Blacks.

Agree with the philosophy to play attacking rugby but unfortunately we haven't had enough good players to play that style and reek the benefits for a while

The tide will turn and we will once again get our hands on the Bledisloe and World Cups.

Castle to go and get someone who knows the game inside out and grew up playing the game from junior level in Australia and also knows how to run a multi million dollar business successfully.