2020 memberships

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi Kennelers,

Has anyone have an info on memberships for next year? I received a pamphlet to renew mine for next year but with no info about what is included in the package. I think our home games in the second half of the season will be at Bankwest Stadium?

Pretty disappointed with the club, they expect me to fork out over $1K without letting me where we're playing and what's included in my membership. How they continue to fuck this up year after year is beyond me.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Kennelers,

Has anyone have an info on memberships for next year? I received a pamphlet to renew mine for next year but with no info about what is included in the package. I think our home games in the second half of the season will be at Bankwest Stadium?

Pretty disappointed with the club, they expect me to fork out over $1K without letting me where we're playing and what's included in my membership. How they continue to fuck this up year after year is beyond me.
To be fair it’s probably difficult for them to finalise the membership until the draw comes up seeing as we are switching stadiums mid year.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To be fair it’s probably difficult for them to finalise the membership until the draw comes up seeing as we are switching stadiums mid year.
True Spoonman, they're still happy to take my money though! I get agitated every year but I'll still renew.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I emailed them and cancelled my auto-renewal .No way I'm signing up without knowing what packages are available.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got the letter in the mail today and agree with both posters here it's rather rich from the club to send out what is basically a invoice to pay with no other details.

If they don't have anymore information the just wait until they do have it before asking people to sign up.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think most fans would like to see the draw before committing
Does anybody have information as to when the NRL will release the schedule

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think most fans would like to see the draw before committing
Does anybody have information as to when the NRL will release the schedule
It should be out in the next 10 days

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It should be out in the next 10 days
Thanks mate
I’m going to purchase my standard Kennel membership but always curious to see how it lines up with my work roster
Might have to throw in a few sickies next year as usual
Bulldogs take priority of course

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TBH, i'm only going to keep paying my QLD membership for and my son, so he gets enough gear to steer him away from eventually being a bloody broncos supporter.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I guess if they don’t put the brochures out early enough they get criticised too. I’ll renew straight away and support the club. If I can’t go to a game I’ll just give the seats away

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
2020 caps look better than the 2019 ones at least.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was having a discussion at the leagues club last,and was tol by one member that,there's a good possibility that the prices may be a bit higher,than last year,and no guarantees that we have similar seating,at bank west,I rang this week and still awaiting confirmation.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was having a discussion at the leagues club last,and was tol by one member that,there's a good possibility that the prices may be a bit higher,than last year,and no guarantees that we have similar seating,at bank west,I rang this week and still awaiting confirmation.
There will definitely be different seating for anyone that sat on the western side at ANZ because all the western side of BankWest is corporate.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bump.

Anyone know when we should start receiving memberships packs - or is it going to be like some previous years where we start seeing stuff after season has kicked off?

(Yes, I know I could just call the bloody club myself! :grinning: ).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bump.

Anyone know when we should start receiving memberships packs - or is it going to be like some previous years where we start seeing stuff after season has kicked off?

Should be next month mate

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bump.

Sorry I should’ve included that in the update from the Member Forum. Member packs will be delivered to all members by the end of January - they made that clear at the Forum...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll wait to see the draw and how our team plays before renewing.. I honestly couldn't find anyone interested in attending games with me last season even for free!!