Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No one should ever get dog hit. Fucking lowest of low acts. Only chicken shits do it.
Only coward pieces of shit dog hit, I refuse to call them king hit as they are scum, not kings.

I've been dog shot a few times while bouncing, thank God it didn't drop me to the ground, but they fkn sting hard as they are unexpected.

PS and as NAS did, it was open season on the ***** that threw them and all acts become fair from that point on.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Only coward pieces of shit dog hit, I refuse to call them king hit as they are scum, not kings.

I've been dog shot a few times while bouncing, thank God it didn't drop me to the ground, but they fkn sting hard as they are unexpected.

PS and as NAS did, it was open season on the ***** that threw them and all acts become fair from that point on.
What do you think was going through those little bouncers head when he went off lol

They were not stopping that haha

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What do you think was going through those little bouncers head when he went off lol

They were probably thinking about what bucket they should order to drink while they watched the show

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

lol they only came up to his belt buckle,they where doing their best just to stay out of the cross fire.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Who cares if your an athlete. You have every right to go enjoy yourself in public and entitled to a life outside your profession. Although if your an athlete that instigated the problem then you should be held double to that of a normal person.
NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO HIT YOU.
It’s a actual law in Australia, you may defend your self or anther person if you are threatened or in harms way.
Adam Elliot situation is not even close to this one. You comparing the two is not even close.
Where did I say you can’t defend
yourself ?
All I’m saying is I don’t care what he did and deserves a punishment from the NRL.
I’m comparing it to Elliot cause they both play in the same code and one got punished, so the NRL has to punish NAS he can’t get off free.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where did I say you can’t defend
yourself ?
All I’m saying is I don’t care what he did and deserves a punishment from the NRL.
I’m comparing it to Elliot cause they both play in the same code and one got punished, so the NRL has to punish NAS he can’t get off free.
Gotta admit I agree.
Even though I believe neither should be punished/fined etc. It is total shit but the precedent has been set.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Totally support someone defending themselves and defending their mates on a night out.

But what I saw was big Nelson demolishing a guy far beyond the realms of self defence lol.

If it had happened in Australia (and assuming he splattered that guys face), then he would be up on serious assault charges with potential (and likely jail time).

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Totally support someone defending themselves and defending their mates on a night out.

But what I saw was big Nelson demolishing a guy far beyond the realms of self defence lol.

If it had happened in Australia (and assuming he splattered that guys face), then he would be up on serious assault charges with potential (and likely jail time).
Not to sound racist but around 2months ago I was sitting in the car having something to eat with my girlfriend. I was really hungry around 10:30 at night so I just pulled over at a soccer field car park. And all a sudden a car pulled up next to me and five black Africans males jumped out and rushed my car trying to pull my girlfriend out the passenger seat, (lucky she had her seat belt on) and they tried to get into my car. I put the car in reverse and run 2 of them over. I then put it in drive and got away. At this stage I was blinded was rage, so I done a uturn put and it in drive and ran one of them over good and proper. Now the ones that I 1st ran over in reverse was self defence. The one I came back for after I had got away wasn’t self defence. But I went to the police station and told them the exact story, and I told them I understand if they need to charge me but if I had my time over again I’d do the same them again. Police took my statement and said we would not charge you and good on you for what you did, we would have done the same thing in your position, it’s just unfortunate you didn’t do more damage to them.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to sound racist but around 2months ago I was sitting in the car having something to eat with my girlfriend. I was really hungry around 10:30 at night so I just pulled over at a soccer field car park. And all a sudden a car pulled up next to me and five black Africans males jumped out and rushed my car trying to pull my girlfriend out the passenger seat, (lucky she had her seat belt on) and they tried to get into my car. I put the car in reverse and run 2 of them over. I then put it in drive and got away. At this stage I was blinded was rage, so I done a uturn put and it in drive and ran one of them over good and proper. Now the ones that I 1st ran over in reverse was self defence. The one I came back for after I had got away wasn’t self defence. But I went to the police station and told them the exact story, and I told them I understand if they need to charge me but if I had my time over again I’d do the same them again. Police took my statement and said we would not charge you and good on you for what you did, we would have done the same thing in your position, it’s just unfortunate you didn’t do more damage to them.
WTF!!!! which area is this in?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good on you, they are getting out of hand, and no its not racist would've don't the same thing no matter who it was.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
lol da fk?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

If it’s true the guy had a broken glass game on. Balinese Police are very corrupt and will charge anyone they can to get a bribe. If they saw cash-upped football players in a brawl their eyes would have spun like they had the free spins on more chilli’s!

BUT

they didn’t take any action and the bar owner defended the players too. Seems like some natural justice was delivered

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I believe it

:smirk:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If it’s true the guy had a broken glass game on. Balinese Police are very corrupt and will charge anyone they can to get a bribe. If they saw cash-upped football players in a brawl their eyes would have spun like they had the free spins on more chilli’s!

BUT

they didn’t take any action and the bar owner defended the players too. Seems like some natural justice was delivered
yep maybe you're right.

and if you are, then the guy had it coming to him and I hope his face was messed up good and proper.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah man lol
In Penrith
If it played out the way you said it played out, that is insane lol.

If someone tried to do harm to my wife I would probably lost my shit as well - Nelson Asofa Solomona style except i'm not 200cm 115kg, I'm 183cm, 88kg lol

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
If it played out the way you said it played out, that is insane lol.

If someone tried to do harm to my wife I would probably lost my shit as well - Nelson Asofa Solomona style except i'm not 200cm 115kg, I'm 183cm, 88kg lol
Apparently cops said it has been happening and they are aware of a gang of black youths just haven’t had any evidence to catch them red handed. They were hoping the ones I hit went to the hospital so they could grab them, but apparently no hospitals had reports of anyone coming in with injuries from being hit by a car. I wasn’t able to generate enough speed when I had it in reverse, and the one I drive back for jumped out the way but I still hit him cause there was damage to my car.
That’s the damage from the one I hit in reverse IMG_2867.JPG

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
You didn’t do enough damage I would have done a burn out on the ***** head.

Status
Not open for further replies.