Bulldogs after a prop

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon we are going for arrow just a hunch he even said recently Sydney would be good for his partner (modelling)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I reckon we are going for arrow just a hunch he even said recently Sydney would be good for his partner (modelling)
That would be an expensive Prop. 900k-1m (if we are the only Sydney club, unlikely, that can afford him then maybe 800k?) The Tigers really want him (Matterson and Arrow swap?) I still think we should sign Thompson or Taukeiaho so we can strengthen more areas (Centre, Hooker and Winger). I do really like Arrow tho

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James is pretty wild on field and plays a hard game. His also a leader and can find the line...apart from being a bit of a loose canon and injury prone I see him as a decent fit.

Also having a player like James could really help stabilise our prop rotations and at 650k a season and looking to see if the tits will pay some of the bill could be a great buy.
That’s right. He scores try’s surprising often for a front rower
And Plays big minutes. He would be a big coup for the team. What’s his contract situation ?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
That’s right. He scores try’s surprising often for a front rower
And Plays big minutes. He would be a big coup for the team. What’s his contract situation ?
Next year is James' last contracted with the Titans. He's currently on 700k a year.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That would be an expensive Prop. 900k-1m (if we are the only Sydney club, unlikely, that can afford him then maybe 800k?) The Tigers really want him (Matterson and Arrow swap?) I still think we should sign Thompson or Taukeiaho so we can strengthen more areas (Centre, Hooker and Winger). I do really like Arrow tho
Titans offered him $3 mill over 4 years so certainly seems like the right $$

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
All these players play mainly in the middle. Why do we need another prop?

Aiden Tolman
Dylan Napa
Renouf To'omaga
Ofahiki Ogden
Sauaso Sue
Chris Smith
Raymond Faitala-Mariner
Adam Elliott
Dean Britt
Kayne Kalache
When u think u have enough props, get more props

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And we're probably only going to need at most 6 for a game with Pay unlikely to have a bench full of forwards.
Remember the Bullfrog's famous quote. "You need 6 front rowers. 2 on the field 2 on the bench and 2 suspended.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Next year is James' last contracted with the Titans. He's currently on 700k a year.
Yeah pretty much.. Still got a year running and if the titans feel like selling then would be nice grab. Considering his 28 and missed some good footy his body should hold out for a three yr contract.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
RFM off the bench only. He’s not starter quality.

for sure... his role and how he played it is exactly what we need from him going forward... I actually like what I've seen from Britt and Stimson so it will be interesting to see what team is rolled out to start 2020

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey mate I don't hurt anyone,I just throw up what I'd do,in respect to Kane Evans had a great yr,lydnsay Collins has plenty of up scope , we need a mentor in the forwards that takes some of the boys under her wing

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My opinion on Ryan James is no for me but I respect if people throw his name up

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
for sure... his role and how he played it is exactly what we need from him going forward... I actually like what I've seen from Britt and Stimson so it will be interesting to see what team is rolled out to start 2020
I would go for a bench of:

14. Britt
15. Toomanga
16. RFM
17. Cogger/Elliot/Katoa/Sue/Ogden

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would go for a bench of:

14. Britt
15. Toomanga
16. RFM
17. Cogger/Elliot/Katoa/Sue

ah yeah shit I forgot about Sue... He will be looking for a point to prove I think because if he doesn't fire it could be the end of him in the NRL unless the Tigers take him back

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ah yeah shit I forgot about Sue... He will be looking for a point to prove I think because if he doesn't fire it could be the end of him in the NRL unless the Tigers take him back
I actually like Sausoe Sue. He offers value to the side. Hec he chased down the raiders fullback and smashed Sharon
Woods and Mrs Klemmer.

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
Pommy prop coming to the Dogs??? Some article in today’s DT. Anyone have it? I’m not subscribed...

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey mate I don't hurt anyone,I just throw up what I'd do,in respect to Kane Evans had a great yr,lydnsay Collins has plenty of up scope , we need a mentor in the forwards that takes some of the boys under her wing
Her wing?

So, who's the poor salami in that Collins/Evans sandwich?