Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Geez clubs are knocking this blokes door down

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need a willie mason type player.... big strong and arrogant!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ryan James.
Not words I'd use to describe Ryan James. Napa was supposed to be that player but he was really tame in that sense this season.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love Canterbury to make a play for Andrew fifita ,I know people will disagree but he can get your set rolling and I'd look to offload tolman if I can but won't happen,Napa needs a partner,even hargraves him and Napa bouncing off each other is a winner,we need a massive bloke in the pack,I'd shop Elliot and Montoya around for nibbles with Holland too,a hooker ,prop and a centre for 21 number 1 priority
You should change your avatar to this:

Malla

Reaction score
We should let go of RSM,
All these players play mainly in the middle. Why do we need another prop?

Aiden Tolman
Dylan Napa
Renouf To'omaga
Ofahiki Ogden
Sauaso Sue
Chris Smith
Raymond Faitala-Mariner
Adam Elliott
Dean Britt
Kayne Kalache
Not the most balanced pack tbh.

RFM isn't a front rower and looks like hes fallen down the pecking order for backrow anyway so he should go. Chris Smith's effort at lock have been admirable but don't see him as a long term fix in the middle. Sue has been extremely disappointing I would imagine he he gives us another season like 2019 then we should try and offload him. Kalache is nothing but a reggies star. Elliot is way too small for front row.

Really that leaves us with Tolman and Napa (Starting), Renouf and Britt off the bench.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We should let go of RSM,

Not the most balanced pack tbh.

RFM isn't a front rower and looks like hes fallen down the pecking order for backrow anyway so he should go. Chris Smith's effort at lock have been admirable but don't see him as a long term fix in the middle. Sue has been extremely disappointing I would imagine he he gives us another season like 2019 then we should try and offload him. Kalache is nothing but a reggies star. Elliot is way too small for front row.

Really that leaves us with Tolman and Napa (Starting), Renouf and Britt off the bench.
Claims RFM isn't a frontrower yet then proceeds to name Britt there instead lol. RFM during his stint though the middle looked infinitely better than Britt ever did there. RFM looked near perfect off the bench playing that role for us, it's unfortunate it took Pay so long to actually give him a run there while continuing to gift minutes to less skilled players.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not words I'd use to describe Ryan James. Napa was supposed to be that player but he was really tame in that sense this season.
James is pretty wild on field and plays a hard game. His also a leader and can find the line...apart from being a bit of a loose canon and injury prone I see him as a decent fit.

Also having a player like James could really help stabilise our prop rotations and at 650k a season and looking to see if the tits will pay some of the bill could be a great buy.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Claims RFM isn't a frontrower yet then proceeds to name Britt there instead lol. RFM during his stint though the middle looked infinitely better than Britt ever did there. RFM looked near perfect off the bench playing that role for us, it's unfortunate it took Pay so long to actually give him a run there while continuing to gift minutes to less skilled players.
RFM is a must for mine, well in front of 3-4 players that are constantly picked.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Safe to say plenty saw this during last year's off season.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m glad RFM has lifted his effort at training and hope he keeps it up

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m glad RFM has lifted his effort at training and hope he keeps it up

RFM can be a real handful when he wants to, he and To'Omaga were awesome off the bench at the end of the season and we started looking like a real Bulldogs team.... Let's hope he can start 2020 where he left off

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need different sized bodies in the middle and on the edges...

Gillard would’ve been perfect, would be cheap and the deal would be cheap for 4 years, he’s tall, runs hard and has footwork...

All our forwards are the same build, even our edges..

jackson, Stimson, CHN, Adam idiot, Chris Smith are all of the same build and play very similar brand of football with CHN the only exception...

All I know is to get the best out of napa you need someone who can break the line and make meterage and offload... Napa next to tolman he was used to break the line, offload, as well as play big minutes and on top Try and be aggressive in the middle defensively..

front row pairings have to compliment eAchother and I can tell you Adam accountant tolman does not compliment Napa.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need different sized bodies in the middle and on the edges...

Gillard would’ve been perfect, would be cheap and the deal would be cheap for 4 years, he’s tall, runs hard and has footwork...

All our forwards are the same build, even our edges..

jackson, Stimson, CHN, Adam idiot, Chris Smith are all of the same build and play very similar brand of football with CHN the only exception...

All I know is to get the best out of napa you need someone who can break the line and make meterage and offload... Napa next to tolman he was used to break the line, offload, as well as play big minutes and on top Try and be aggressive in the middle defensively..

front row pairings have to compliment eAchother and I can tell you Adam accountant tolman does not compliment Napa.
did you watch Gillard this year? Softer than a pillow

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
RFM can be a real handful when he wants to, he and To'Omaga were awesome off the bench at the end of the season and we started looking like a real Bulldogs team.... Let's hope he can start 2020 where he left off
RFM off the bench only. He’s not starter quality.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you watch Gillard this year? Softer than a pillow
Came back from injury into a panthers team that have their own problems... top player with a full pre season under his belt and the confidence will build up of playing week to week he will reach the heights of where he was a few years back