ROOSTER UNDER ACHIEVED

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
they have lost 18 players who played first grade since 2017. No other team have lost as many players. People often bring up the 4 to 5 players they’ve bought but conventionally omit the 18 including 9 rep players.
Fuck off muppet
Dogs lost 20 players off the top of my head since 2017 that played nrl
Including
James graham
Josh Morris
Brett Morris
Josh Reynolds
Moses mbye
Sam kasiano
David Klemmer
Greg Eastwood
Aaron woods
So if you want to straight up lie and talking fucking shit
Don’t do it here you dumb shit
Match those players above to the “rep players you’ve lost”
Fucking lieing piece of shit
Not the fucking chook pen here mate, just coz those plastic supporters don’t know shit from a shovel doesn’t mean you can get away with your dribble here

James graham would have as many international games as the 9 “rep”
Players you lost

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tigers lost Tedesco, Woods and Moses in the one off season. Where was the Tigers' signing spree?

I'll say it again we need to work around the cap otherwise let's be content with some top 8 finishes and never challenge for a premiership.

2002 we got done for cap which was total bs. 2004 we win. It doesn't matter the whole NRL is dodgy and I want to see us triumph over clubs like Storm and Roosters who've had it easy for too long.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cronk leaving frees up that retirement loop hole, they'd have at least 1 million to go on another signing spree.
No mate, when they leave, their salary is 3x the amount. Cronk was actually on $3m last season, so they have heaps of space...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No mate, when they leave, their salary is 3x the amount. Cronk was actually on $3m last season, so they have heaps of space...

whatever Cronk wasn't making towards the salary he was certainly making in gifts from mr sombrero and his pals coop.jpg

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers lost Tedesco, Woods and Moses in the one off season. Where was the Tigers' signing spree?

I'll say it again we need to work around the cap otherwise let's be content with some top 8 finishes and never challenge for a premiership.

2002 we got done for cap which was total bs. 2004 we win. It doesn't matter the whole NRL is dodgy and I want to see us triumph over clubs like Storm and Roosters who've had it easy for too long.
Tigers wasted it on reynolds, mbye, matulino and packer !
Where cleary goes, cleary blows.
No one wastes money on retirees like cleary.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I think the original poster argued the point poorly but I agree with the idea.

The Roosters bought the 2019 premiership and were aided by some highly questionable refereeing.

Trent Robinson is more than likely at best a mediocre NRL coach. Being able to purchase (I wonder if they are paying payroll tax or brown paper bags) Cronk, Tedesco (Tadesko lol), Morris, Crichton, Keary would make any coach look like a superstar.

Also, having a stable front office because you have Uncle Nick paying people endless amounts of money to make sure they maintain stability makes an enormous decision.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally if you look at the tally of premierships won .. us and manly are pretty successful , we always have a side built on heart it’s why my dad followed the dogs after the Brisbane Comp stopped when the broncos came in, they under achieve (roosters) every year they have had star studded side but I wouldn’t follow any other team hands down because I cherish the moments. My all time fav line is at the kick off for the grand final where rabs says “ the bulldogs they always like their chances against the roosters “ and the Utai slam. Next year we will be back !!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahah you earned the title cause you cheated the cap ,
your defence won you the game cause you have top over the cap players.
Enjoy the title, but always remember 2004 will always be in the history books.
Dude you are slaughtering irony.