SBW secret hand shake to play for bulldogs in 2020

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol at TK....so, if he takes a deal from Toronto, he is a greedy ****.
What if he was never coming back in the first place? Does it still make him a greedy ****?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
and I'm not sure why people would want SBW for more then one year. If we did sign him for more then one year I'd be disappointed as it would of jeopardised us moving forward in 2021. Also Second Row/Lock isn't an area I think we need to improve (I mean, there are a lot of other positions that need looking at first) and after thinking about it more I wouldn't even want David Fifita because of this (I'd take him but I don't think it'd be the best decision, NEED a Centre, Hooker, Prop, Winger and probably in that order).

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
and I'm not sure why people would want SBW for more then one year. If we did sign him for more then one year I'd be disappointed as it would of jeopardised us moving forward in 2021. Also Second Row/Lock isn't an area I think we need to improve (I mean, there are a lot of other positions that need looking at first) and after thinking about it more I wouldn't even want David Fifita because of this (I'd take him but I don't think it'd be the best decision, NEED a Centre, Hooker, Prop, Winger and probably in that order).
Manu / Friend / James / Vunivalu

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol at TK....so, if he takes a deal from Toronto, he is a greedy ****.
What if he was never coming back in the first place? Does it still make him a greedy ****?
He was never coming back (thankfully)
this thread was just yet another baseless rumour that some sap made up

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
This clown still getting talked about? SBW isn't coming... Get over it!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he goes Wolfpack fuck him.. if he comes to the doggs then much love. It can either go one of two ways. If he does come back here he will have my 100% support wearing the blue an white. But if he doesn’t then my respect is gone if this is ever discussed again. So will wait an see..!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sonny the mercinary will get one last pay day at Toronto then hell be on nicks payroll on the coaching staff probably part of his deal when he played for them

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think wielder means, sonny bill to be a coach at roosters to receive the extra 3 mil promised to him in 2013........
I can reveal
Coming from a very reliable source back early in the year, and this is his exact words
SBW approached Canterbury wanting to come back in order to right his wrong
Needed be he was prepared to play for nothing
Hill and Anderson said NO the rest of the board YES
Later on SBW was supposed to hand Canterbury jerseys to our lower grade team and that's when the rumour took a true shape for me
There have been more confirmations and details of how he will fit under ous salary cap
The announcement is supposed to done after rugby world cup...soon we will know !

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can reveal
Coming from a very reliable source back early in the year, and this is his exact words
SBW approached Canterbury wanting to come back in order to right his wrong
Needed be he was prepared to play for nothing
Hill and Anderson said NO the rest of the board YES
Later on SBW was supposed to hand Canterbury jerseys to our lower grade team and that's when the rumour took a true shape for me
There have been more confirmations and details of how he will fit under ous salary cap
The announcement is supposed to done after rugby world cup...soon we will know !
If true... much respect to Hill and Lynne

Fuck him! He had his chance at redemption in 2013...

Give that roster spot to someone more deserving

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was Chris not Lynn
So with chris gone theres been a change of decision?
I hated him for leaving but if he came back for cheap for a year and didnt change our ability to continue to sign talent i would be happy. I dont think there are many centres available that are worth throwing too much money on. If we are taking the re build seriously no use wasting it on leilua. Id rather latrell or manu. Wait and see i guess

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wolf pack or bulldogs ....!!!

come on, make the announcement that he’s coming back to the doggs already !!!

Banned
Reaction score
If he genuinely seeks to atone for his younger years and do it with the club first, team second and him third, on minimum wage, I'd be inclined to afford him the opportunity.
Many big if's though and I really rather he didn't return.