Tattoos on women?

Do you find women with tattoos appealing?

• Yes

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know if this topic has been discussed on here? Probably has? But I'm getting old and can't remember that far back?

I don't find women with tattoos to be hot and oozing in extra sex appeal.

I hate reading comments from men online who validate women with tattoos!

Thankfully most guys I know are like me and find tattoos unappealing.

I've got a tattoo, got it when I was 20, bored and you guessed it, DRUNK!

At least I haven't done like those morons, who have gone to Thailand, got rat shit fucked up and let someone vandalise them at 3am for 4 baht!

I miss the good ol days when it was only those blokey looking women and lesbians (who are also blokey looking) who got tats!

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not a fan of them at all. What's worse is when people get one tat, they want another. And then another. The for women... then before you know it, they're the female version of Lucky Diamond Rich.

No thanks.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Depends on the tatts. Some look really good on women. Neck and face tatts generally look terrible.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't know if this topic has been discussed on here? Probably has? But I'm getting old and can't remember that far back?

I don't find women with tattoos to be hot and oozing in extra sex appeal.

I hate reading comments from men online who validate women with tattoos!

Thankfully most guys I know are like me and find tattoos unappealing.

I've got a tattoo, got it when I was 20, bored and you guessed it, DRUNK!

At least I haven't done like those morons, who have gone to Thailand, got rat shit fucked up and let someone vandalise them at 3am for 4 baht!

I miss the good ol days when it was only those blokey looking women and lesbians (who are also blokey looking) who got tats!
You may find the link below interesting.
It would appear that tattoos are certainly becoming more popular with more females than men getting 'inked'.

"It's estimated one in five Australians have one or more tattoos, with 24 per cent of women saying they have ink compared to 19 per cent of men."

https://www.abc.net.au/life/why-do-you-still-have-to-hide-tattoos-and-piercings-at-work/11504614

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look good when their younger on their legs and arms but when they old they look scummy As. My hairdresser looked hot till she hit 50 now she wrinkly and looks gross

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This is why an increasing number of women opt for the tattooed look. It grants them immunity from the advances of judgmental nostalgic types who pine for the "good old days" of the 1950s.

Seriously, who cares? Let people be themselves and worry about their own business, I say.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dig chicks with tatts and piercings, just like I dig chicks without them too. In all honesty it doesn't bother me as long as the tatts aren't on their face or neck. Face tatts are the worst and look ridiculous, example all these so called new "rappers".

But I have dated chicks in the past with tatts, and not just small tatts either. One of the last chicks I dated before my girlfriend had both arms done as sleeve tatts and tatts on her legs, back and butt. She was also a fiery redhead.

At the end of the day, I'm a huge metalhead and I like metalhead chicks, and tatts and piercings are part of the package with a majority of those types of chicks.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I neither like nor loathe tattoos on women as a rule. I'll choose on an individual basis if they're attractive to me regardless of the tattoos. I've been attracted to a couple of heavily inked women, but it was more a combination of having a pretty face and nice body than me specifically finding the tattoos appealing.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Look good when their younger on their legs and arms but when they old they look scummy As. My hairdresser looked hot till she hit 50 now she wrinkly and looks gross
That's because too many idiots out there only care about what they look like now, they don't look at the big picture and how they'll look as they age and as the ink starts to fade.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Don't mind a small tattoo here or there but not when they are covered in them!

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's because too many idiots out there only care about what they look like now, they don't look at the big picture and how they'll look as they age and as the ink starts to fade.
I guess that makes me an idiot.

Old age isn't guaranteed, why be concerned about having faded pictures on your body when you're entire system is shutting down?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
You cant be too judgemental these days, in the modern era everyone is different and diversity is here to stay.
It looks hot to me.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I guess that makes me an idiot.

Old age isn't guaranteed, why be concerned about having faded pictures on your body when you're entire system is shutting down?
Well you know, it's not like we're trying to kill ourselves lol (ok well some people are such as KFC addicts etc...) but I reckon a lot of those with tattoos have a vision of themselves doing something with themselves at retirement age - or at least getting there.

Wahesh

Reaction score
While we're on this topic, you know something I hate? Hoops rings that women have that go in one nostril and out the other. YOU'RE NOT A FREAKING BULL FFS. That one small thing can instantly turn an other beautiful, gracious women into a hideous thug.

On the other hand, the diamond pin is another story. That can actually enhance the way women look, and some of them pull it off very well.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The more tattoos, the less appealing she is imo and in most cases, the more trashy she is

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, I hate tatts on men and women. I don't have any and never will.
wish I had felt that way when I was 18. I only have 4 though, and they are covered by clothing thankfully.. I think the law needs to go up to 21^