Opinion Peter V’landys

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a topic I wanted to bring this up. Once Beattie is gone, this guy is coming in. Now, I don’t know too much of his credentials but if he’s coming from the horse racing industry, is that a good thing? I think that sport is a massive rort and a bunch of crooks but the guy has been highly spoken of. (Through major media outlets which you prob need to take with a grain of salt). Thoughts?

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit, mods please move to lounge or other sports please.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a topic I wanted to bring this up. Once Beattie is gone, this guy is coming in. Now, I don’t know too much of his credentials but if he’s coming from the horse racing industry, is that a good thing? I think that sport is a massive rort and a bunch of crooks but the guy has been highly spoken of. (Through major media outlets which you prob need to take with a grain of salt). Thoughts?
I sort of agree with u ,don't know much about him,but the horse racing industry was on its knees,when he took over,and turned it into a multimillion dollar industry,I believe one of the first things on his agenda is to lobby government,to put money into suburban grounds,which I would dearly love,the doggies at belmore every week,?no harm in dreaming

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well the nrlol is a betting product.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe someone should get in his ear about handicaps. Roosters, Broncos, and Storm clearly advantaged should have to play all of next season blindfolded.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe someone should get in his ear about handicaps. Roosters, Broncos, and Storm clearly advantaged should have to play all of next season blindfolded.
yeah, except it wouldn't be a good look for the game when the Titans lose to them

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey he doesn't want Melbourne cup on t
He'll probably want the Grand Final on the first Tuesday in November now...
Hey he doesn't want Melbourne cup on the Tuesday in November

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look the limited info I know about him is yellow person always big picture which league need because of so many self interests.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
V’landys and Politis are both Kytherian, both born on the Greek island of Kythera.
If V’Landys gets the gig you don’t have to be Einstein to figure out these guys will be working hand in hand to the detriment of others.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
V’landys and Politis are both Kytherian, both born on the Greek island of Kythera.
If V’Landys gets the gig you don’t have to be Einstein to figure out these guys will be working hand in hand to the detriment of others.
Great! It’s exactly the thing I was worried about

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’s a great operator who will do a very good job. Whingers will still whinge but he is a very good pickup for the NRL

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know a guy who is a horse racing steward. I won't reveal his identity. He told me that vlandys is gun barrel straight and a no nonsese character who is very good at getting to the bottom of dodgy stuff in the sport. I am led to believe he will stay in racing while being nrl commission chairman. I look forward to him locking horns with a certain individual in rugby league and would be very disappointed if he doesn't.