Dogs want to sign Joey Leilua

Status
Not open for further replies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Leilua and Rapana weren't bad tonight... they were fucked over by Sezer who had a fucking horrible game and couldn't get the ball where it needed to be quick enough... far to slow
Sezer and Hodgson did jack shit to help Canberras cause.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to argue with that. TERRIBLE. But they got the last laugh.
indeed... he did make a couple important tackles at the end of the second, I will give him that

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sezer and Hodgson did jack shit to help Canberras cause.
Hodgson was ok, I was screaming at the fucker to hit it two passes wide of the ruck to get Leilua some early ball... to many short passes to one out runners with no support

Last edited:

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't saying he was bad.. just that Joey imo had a better game for the most part
Maybe joey had more run meters. But latrell did exactly what roosters needed him too.
Mitchell passed 70 out when it finally unfolded for them and leliua was very slow and lazy getting back onside, he could of at least got back far enough and give away a professional foul like cronk but maybe prevented the try. No effort.
Then when presented a scenario 5 times easier he fucking blew it. Ricky picking leliua was a big part to do with canberra losing imo. Playing selfish in a grand final, typifies him.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe joey had more run meters. But latrell did exactly what roosters needed him too.
Mitchell passed 70 out when it finally unfolded for them and leliua was very slow and lazy getting back onside, he could of at least got back far enough and give away a professional foul like cronk but maybe prevented the try. No effort.
Then when presented a scenario 5 times easier he fucking blew it. Ricky picking leliua was a big part to do with canberra losing imo. Playing selfish in a grand final, typifies him.

Yeah I get what you're saying... Latrell was a bit quiet but stood up when it counted.. the luxury of being in such a stacked team I guess

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I get what you're saying... Latrell was a bit quiet but stood up when it counted.. the luxury of being in such a stacked team I guess
Sure he chimes in and out of games but FMD when he chimes in, he chimes in big time.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mitchell set up his winger to make a break to help win the game,bj didnt pass to his winger with the line open both plays went alongway to determine the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.