Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what’s so good about Cotric? Seems really run of the mill to me... slightly above average strength, and average in every other area....
He is very strong actually, good speed on him, good fend, good footwork, the guy is 20 with 70 odd games under his belt and is being played out of position, he has a lot more in his locker.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we need Greta thunberg to go after Ben Cummins.

There was some howlers in that game

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of seeing Cronk's smug head

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get used to it...you'll be seeing it daily.
yeah the immortal talk will ramp up hard... they keep harping on about his gf record but I personally wouldn't even have him in my top 5 of that Roosters team.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
yeah the immortal talk will ramp up hard... they keep harping on about his gf record but I personally wouldn't even have him in my top 5 of that Roosters team.
He'll be just one more ex Rooster in the media to go easy on them and twist every last advantage their way and demonise their opposition.

The Rorters juggernaut and positive publicity just rolls on via those media plants.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that was a GF no one gave a fuck about, and guaranteed the same teams, rorters, storm will be top 4 again next season which means another boring GF that won't mean shit to the majority of league supporters.
I really hope the rorters and storm don't have any chance of making the GF next season as it's killing the enjoyment of watching rugby league.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well that was a GF no one gave a fuck about, and guaranteed the same teams, rorters, storm will be top 4 again next season which means another boring GF that won't mean shit to the majority of league supporters.
I really hope the rorters and storm don't have any chance of making the GF next season as it's killing the enjoyment of watching rugby league.
Roosters aren't winning it next year or even coming close, the influence of Cronk can't be underestimated.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BACK TO BACK BABIES!!

Bring on the threepeat!!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Crichton
Cronk
Keary
Morris
Tedesco

That is the definition of buy a premiership.

Take out Cronk and Tedesco and your team might scrape into 8th position.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crichton
Cronk
Keary
Morris
Tedesco

That is the definition of buy a premiership.

Take out Cronk and Tedesco and your team might scrape into 8th position.
So what you're saying is we buy smarter than you? Ok I'll accept that.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean threecheat
You got us! How did you figure out we had our trainer strategically positioned to be hit by the rebound kick to an opposing player to get a scrum 40 meters out from the opposition tryline?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You got us! How did you figure out we had our trainer strategically positioned to be hit by the rebound kick to an opposing player to get a scrum 40 meters out from the opposition tryline?
I was talking about the illegal payments that are so common knowledge even ex players openly joke about it. Unfortunately that incident with the trainer was just lucky and you had plenty of that Sunday