BULLFROG

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Loved Bullfrog. Did some amazing things for the club and myself personally but let's stop living in the past because that's what it is.

The thing about dynasties is that you never try to repeat them in the exact same way. Thanks for the memories Bullfrog but we're now going to create our own.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There'll only be one bullfrog, he did fantastic things for the club and was an innovator in his day.

As others have said don't wait for someone to copy him, get people who can do great things in different ways and for this era.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There'll only be one bullfrog, he did fantastic things for the club and was an innovator in his day.

As others have said don't wait for someone to copy him, get people who can do great things in different ways and for this era.
Exactly.

As much as we loathe Todd Greenberg now, he was easily the prime example of a modern day club CEO. I don't trust him at the NRL, but at our club, he was great.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly.

As much as we loathe Todd Greenberg now, he was easily the prime example of a modern day club CEO. I don't trust him at the NRL, but at our club, he was great.
So we need a slimy corrupt yahood ****? Lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sadly, yes. Hey... it's better to have them on our side right? ;)
There’s good reason why so many people are jealous of them

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly.

Agree,he has made a mess of the nrl,refs,rule changes,etc,they need to get rid of him,Moore did a great job,but we have to change with the times

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly.

Malcolm Noad was the best we’ve had since bullfrog.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every club needs someone who really gives a fuck, we haven't really had someone like him since him but there are plenty who have tried.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hagan and McIntyre had the right idea and attitude. Unfortunately they got sloppy and made a few mistakes that came back to bite them in a huge way.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly.

He had the gift of the gab. But under his tenure we moved on great junior coaches and recruitment staff. His reasoning was that development of good juniors was a wasted expense since other clubs might poach them. He basically set the stage for us to get into salary cap mess. I once thought he was good for the club. But in hindsight I think he did more to destroy our successful era from the inside than dib and co ever did.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He had the gift of the gab. But under his tenure we moved on great junior coaches and recruitment staff. His reasoning was that development of good juniors was a wasted expense since other clubs might poach them. He basically set the stage for us to get into salary cap mess. I once thought he was good for the club. But in hindsight I think he did more to destroy our successful era from the inside than dib and co ever did.
So he did all that and helped us secure 5 Premierships during this tenure between 1980 and 1995 (aka 33% of Premierships available)... then so be it!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Gift of the gab? He has the gift of talking a heap of bullshit without having no idea about football and what the fans want.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Jealous of a dumb **** like greenturd?

He is the main reason why the league is at its shittiest worst.
Haha no mate the Jews in general.
No one seems to like Todd but every NRL CEO has been disliked for a long time now

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So he did all that and helped us secure 5 Premierships during this tenure between 1980 and 1995 (aka 33% of Premierships available)... then so be it!
I'm talking about Greenberg not Moore. I'll never say a bad word about Moore, but Greenberg opted to start saving money on development of juniors which had kept us among the elite clubs for decades. The position we got to in recent times came about because our production line of junior talent was destroyed. That started when we allowed some great talent scouts and junior coaches to move on under Greenberg's tenure. In some ways I have some pity for Dib and co. They made plenty of mistakes with recruitment and retention, but by that point we weren't producing the quality of juniors which allowed us to selectively recruit quality to fill the gaps where youngsters weren't going to cut it.