CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are you craig bellamy because you act like you know everything
No, I just think it's actually ridiculous to even try to compare DWZ and Teddy's ball playing ability. There's a reason DWZ could never nail down the role at Penrith and that's because he couldn't pass or identify opportunities for shit, something he still can't do. It's stupid to claim he was brilliant and act like he's a longterm option unless that changes.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, I just think it's actually ridiculous to even try to compare DWZ and Teddy's ball playing ability. There's a reason DWZ could never nail down the role at Penrith and that's because he couldn't pass or identify opportunities for shit, something he still can't do. It's stupid to claim he was brilliant and act like he's a longterm option unless that changes.
Its ***** like you that really piss me off you think your opinion is superior to everyone else pull your head in fukwit as i said you have an opinion and i have an opinion so dont try to act like your opinions are superior to mine pull your head in and grow up

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Its ***** like you that really piss me off you think your opinion is superior to everyone else pull your head in fukwit as i said you have an opinion and i have an opinion so dont try to act like your opinions are superior to mine pull your head in and grow up
Look how sensitive you are, yet you're telling someone else to grow up lol.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think the Raiders were let down by a lack of a ball playing half. Sezer had a poor game.
I agree Sezer was poor. But Hodgson didn't help him out either, you can't underestimate how valuable hitting a half 2 passes wide of the ruck is immediately... avoiding this all night starved Bateman, Leilua and Rapana of good ball and 1v1 opportunities all night.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Canberra need play more aggressive if they are going to win a premiership because teams like the Roosters will continue to have it over them if they don't stand up... JWH was rolling through them all game and nobody got out and whacked him... That is why I think Manly are the best chance of stopping Roosters from taking three in a row... they play the right brand of tough footy that wins premierships