Bring sbw home. Close this thread :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Oh boy the off season is really ramped up :tired:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fat, error prone but still has X factor I guess... I'll deal with it and ride the highs and enivitable lows if he signs

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The long lay off with his neck injury this year would not have helped his weight.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No Effin way... Guy is stupid. Weigh up the pros and cons and his definitely not worth it.

His footy nouse is no where and his ability to push boundaries is the stuff that loses you games.

Would rather run with Averillo and Harper and see what happens for 2021.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would be so nervous about Joey doing something retarded next week if I was a Raiders fan.. they need to be near perfect to win and don't need any bonehead shit from him

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would be so nervous about Joey doing something retarded next week if I was a Raiders fan.. they need to be near perfect to win and don't need any bonehead shit from him
I'm actually hoping they give him a lot of ball early... a few palms to Latrells face will throw the young fella of his game for sure, will cause him to run out of the line and try put on a few suspect rag doll tackles.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This guy is a beast fuck anyone who doesn’t want him to come

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a really poor play by BJ. Catch and pass in that situation is your go to play as a centre, and instead he decides to hang onto it for a moment. Rapana was filthy with him. In a game with two teams with such strong defense, that matters. Even though they shouldn't have had the ball, Tedesco's try happened because Mitchell got the pass right, about his one and only involvement in the game and he nailed it.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Funnily enough Im sure both hoppa and holland wouldve had the skill to catch and pass there. But tough go to blame bj for that loss. Canberra had plenty of opportunities to get a 2nd try

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No surprise that Canberra are trying to replace him with Lomax. Leilua’s best days are behind him IMO

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Leilua and Rapana weren't bad tonight... they were fucked over by Sezer who had a fucking horrible game and couldn't get the ball where it needed to be quick enough... far to slow

Status
Not open for further replies.