Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I deliver fuel throughout parts of QLD and Northern NSW

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Breast inspector...I even have a t shirt.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Breast inspector...I even have a t shirt.
Lol I remember having a homosexuals are gay t-shirt after getting flamed by a lady in kfc why I'm worse than Hitler a gay couple came up to me and asked where I bought it from because they want one,

I also had an abortions tickle t shirt ,you wear that shit through deepwater plaza in Woy Woy and you find out very quickly how many Woy Woy girls have had an abortions and they beg to differ about it tickling

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol I remember having a homosexuals are gay t-shirt after getting flamed by a lady in kfc why I'm worse than Hitler a gay couple came up to me and asked where I bought it from because they want one,

I also had an abortions tickle t shirt ,you wear that shit through deepwater plaza in Woy Woy and you find out very quickly how many Woy Woy girls have had an abortions and they beg to differ about it tickling
You are worse than Hitler....Hitler was much funnier....or was that Charlie Chaplin? I always get those two mixed up....

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does this work as such, do you mean you drive a fuel tanker?
Yeh, spot on, I drive a fuel tanker based out of Brisbane, delivering to select servos within roughly 500kms of Brissy.

I sought of fell into the job...

Was looking to become a Preacher, Theology Lecturer or Chaplain in the Army, but ended up here and I absolutely love it.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
graphic designer and (occasional) mural painter

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Office Coordinator about to be turfed... looking for new work perhaps doing almost anything else.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Office Coordinator about to be turfed... looking for new work perhaps doing almost anything else.
If you've been working in an office most of your adult life then don't start doing blue collar work now.

A friend of mine from school was in I.T, decided in his late 20s to move to construction! He aged 10 years in less than 3 months!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
aus post mail officer... nothing exciting at all, thank fuck i work with mates who all seem to be lifers like me haha.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If you've been working in an office most of your adult life then don't start doing blue collar work now.

A friend of mine from school was in I.T, decided in his late 20s to move to construction! He aged 10 years in less than 3 months!
100% im in a government job and its near impossible to get fired, couldnt imagine doing any hard labor at all lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
100% im in a government job and its near impossible to get fired, couldnt imagine doing any hard labor at all lol
Get me a government job farking.

No idea how I'll fit in though?
Most gov workers are weak little girly men.

I suspect some used to be cool back in the 80s before their government job?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

No interest in doing blue collar work, but I do like work where I can move around a bit. That said I'm actually wanting to move back into ICT doing Cyber Security work or something like that. I've been out of ICT for over 6 years now, not sure how I'll fit back in.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No interest in doing blue collar work, but I do like work where I can move around a bit. That said I'm actually wanting to move back into ICT doing Cyber Security work or something like that. I've been out of ICT for over 6 years now, not sure how I'll fit back in.
If you are tech savvy then theres plenty of work in data centres.

The cloud unfortunately is the future of our stupid backward society!