Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't even want us to sign another prop, will probably be at the expense of To'omaga or RFM :sob::sob::sob:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would be signing Andrew fifta or Jared Hargreaves plain and simple Priority number 1
I wouldn't. AF misses too many games through injury and does even more dumb things on the field then AElliott. Seriously, the guy would have trouble outsmarting a drowned fish, remember the contract debacle?

JWH misses too many games due to suspension. Also gives away too many dumb penalties.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
James Graham recommended Luke Thompson to the Dogs. Just gotta wait.
Still rumours of Cotric, but that may change is they win the GF.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cotric could be anything but we need a real leader in the pack, fifita all the way

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
James Graham recommended Luke Thompson to the Dogs. Just gotta wait.
Still rumours of Cotric, but that may change is they win the GF.
I'd love Cotric, wonder how he would go at fullback, I believe he played there for the schoolboys side a few years ago and didn't go to bad, I'd still love him to come and play centre for . us though.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd love Cotric, wonder how he would go at fullback, I believe he played there for the schoolboys side a few years ago and didn't go to bad, I'd still love him to come and play centre for . us though.
Out and out centre this boy, wasting time and development playing him anywhere else

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I would take Graham back over Fajita and JWH, true Bulldog and never should have left. Shame on us!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would take Graham back over Fajita and JWH, true Bulldog and never should have left. Shame on us!
guess you didn't watch Saints this year... time has caught up with the big fella...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
guess you didn't watch Saints this year... time has caught up with the big fella...
I hate to say it and I was really upset at the time when it happened, but we probably moved on Graham and Reynolds at the perfect time (looking back at it now, hindsight). Graham just looks so far off the pace and Reynolds obviously for his injury record. Obviously they're both leaders in different ways, but you need to have a talented squad around them (especially Graham) to carry them or just have them playing low minutes on a small contract.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it and I was really upset at the time when it happened, but we probably moved on Graham and Reynolds at the perfect time (looking back at it now, hindsight). Graham just looks so far off the pace and Reynolds obviously for his injury record. Obviously they're both leaders in different ways, but you need to have a talented squad around them (especially Graham) to carry them or just have them playing low minutes on a small contract.
yeah 100%... Graham still gives his all but just hasn't got the legs.. been a long career and our board had to make the call.. at least we had a lot of good years from him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I personally don't think Tolman, Napa, RT and RFM are a world beating prop rotation. I would gladly drop one of them for a top shelf prop.
They're not, but we've already committed a heap of money into Tolman and Napa while RFM and To'omaga were making an impact off the bench and giving us something different. Another prop is just a luxury signing while we also know damn well Pay will also find minutes for Elliott, Smith and probably Britt. Fuck knows if Stimson will also play through the middle.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They're not, but we've already committed a heap of money into Tolman and Napa while RFM and To'omaga were making an impact off the bench and giving us something different. Another prop is just a luxury signing while we also know damn well Pay will also find minutes for Elliott, Smith and probably Britt. Fuck knows if Stimson will also play through the middle.
Stimson will fucken kill it in our second row next year... don’t believe me, just watch! Gun player mate better than Bromwich and Kaufusi combined!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Stimson will fucken kill it in our second row next year... don’t believe me, just watch! Gun player mate better than Bromwich and Kaufusi combined!
Kaufusi is a QLD and AUS representative. Kenny Bromwich is a NZ representative and one of the most improved players this year in the NRL. The reason Stimson didn't make the Storm side is literally because of Kenny.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty sure we wont see this prop until 2021 anyway.. By then we will have a clearer idea which prop drops off and whether they get a contract or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.