Official Kia extends partnership with the bulldogs for the next 3 years

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
KIA TO BECOME THE BULLDOGS PRINCIPAL COMMUNITY PARTNER FOR THE NEXT THREE YEARS

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and Kia are proud to announce that their partnership will continue for a further three years, with the car manufacturer to become the Principal Community Partner of the Blue and Whites.

Over the past three years as a major partner, KIA has successfully built a 95 per cent awareness rate amongst Bulldogs fans. Kia will now look to continue that relationship with Bulldogs supporters by focussing on an area that is at the heart of the club, the Community.

Kia Motors Australia Chief Operating Officer, Damien Meredith, said the opportunity to remain a community-focussed part of the Bulldogs operation was something to be embraced.

“To be accepted by and interact with the community is at the heart of any successful and responsible sporting or business endeavour,” Mr Meredith said. “At Kia we are delighted to have the chance to continue what has been a successful association with a very strong entity.”

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill was also excited about the new direction that the partnership would take:

“To have a brand like Kia recognise the value of our Community program and the impact that this can have on such a large area is something that is extremely important for both parties. As a Club we are proud that we have helped Kia meet their objectives around our major partnership and we now look forward to working with them to achieve new goals through our Community Program," Mr Hill said.

"Having Kia wanting to re-commit to our club is exciting and a show of faith in the plan that we have in place in regard to building for the future."
Gee! That KIA Marketing Manager (Dean Nob iato ) looks the worse for ware in that photo It looks like the got him pissed so he would sign on the bottom line, or maybe they tortured him or something.
This the CEO of KIA

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee! That KIA Marketing Manager (Dean Nob iato ) looks the worse for ware in that photo It looks like the got him pissed so he would sign on the bottom line, or maybe they tortured him or something.
This the CEO of KIA
This is the new Logo for KIA motors

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
petrol in 2019? whats that all about? i thought i was weird

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
In particular, Canterbury BMW?
They probably can’t afford it, being just a franchise of the brand but it would be a nice match with a prestigious brand and blue in the logo. I’d buy a jersey immediately to replace my Jaycar one (didn’t buy KIA due to ugly red).

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course they would extend we are the perfect embassadors for their brand..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard we are in early stages of negotiations with a new major sponsor and I don’t want to name them incase it has a negative effect on it going public but I think everyone will be pleased. It’s a big company and the logo will look a lot better then KIA.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
KIA TO BECOME THE BULLDOGS PRINCIPAL COMMUNITY PARTNER FOR THE NEXT THREE YEARS

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and Kia are proud to announce that their partnership will continue for a further three years, with the car manufacturer to become the Principal Community Partner of the Blue and Whites.

Over the past three years as a major partner, KIA has successfully built a 95 per cent awareness rate amongst Bulldogs fans. Kia will now look to continue that relationship with Bulldogs supporters by focussing on an area that is at the heart of the club, the Community.

Kia Motors Australia Chief Operating Officer, Damien Meredith, said the opportunity to remain a community-focussed part of the Bulldogs operation was something to be embraced.

“To be accepted by and interact with the community is at the heart of any successful and responsible sporting or business endeavour,” Mr Meredith said. “At Kia we are delighted to have the chance to continue what has been a successful association with a very strong entity.”

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill was also excited about the new direction that the partnership would take:

“To have a brand like Kia recognise the value of our Community program and the impact that this can have on such a large area is something that is extremely important for both parties. As a Club we are proud that we have helped Kia meet their objectives around our major partnership and we now look forward to working with them to achieve new goals through our Community Program," Mr Hill said.

"Having Kia wanting to re-commit to our club is exciting and a show of faith in the plan that we have in place in regard to building for the future."
Better than nothing I guess :expressionless:

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard we are in early stages of negotiations with a new major sponsor and I don’t want to name them incase it has a negative effect on it going public but I think everyone will be pleased. It’s a big company and the logo will look a lot better then KIA.
What's the logo colour spoonman???

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just great....Cronulla Sutherland Supplement Warehouse.
I’ll buy you a jersey for your 50th in a couple of months and get PAY on the back in big letters :grinning:

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So they will supply the company cars
Everyone was complaining about the ugly red Kia logo but there sponsorship worth 1million plus a year

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And wouldn't that be a great thing to help out desperately sick kids...perhaps the club should have their logos on part of the uniform for free always
Hello camp quality I guess or
Ronald McDonald house