Did Iran do it?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Scomo has flown over to USA to meet with Trump

Australia is going to get roped into another manufactured U.S war but it's ok it's because we love democracy and freedom

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The rebels were paid by Iran using US weapons, the plot thickens.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt it. 4400 US soldiers died in Iraq. There's no way they'd risk the lives of soldiers like that again.
In a country as heavily populated as the US 4400 is an infinitely small portion of the population. The arms manufacturing produced by a new war would be a great economic benefit to some wealthy and influential people.

That’s why they are using the Saudis to do the work, America won’t go to war with Iran but they would cause a war between 2 countries and help by supplying military weapons.
If they can profit both during (with supply of arms) and after (through the procurement of oil) it helps the US. If there's a war, they won't be able to resist being involved in a large enough capacity to promote some patriotic sentiment from the American citizens.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The rebels were paid by Iran using US weapons, the plot thickens.
Sounds familiar.... we have seen in many times over with ISIS using western vehicles and arsenal, Iraq getting paid to take over Kuwait and even back to the Iraq/Iran war in the 80's were both sides were funded to fight each other.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We are the 53rd state of Murika.
The sad thing about Australia is we are relatively small in terms of population.

We are an easy target and really cannot defend ourselves on our own.

We have no choice but to pander to the super powers like the USA and China for our own good.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The US want war (and iranian oil)
I think that with the use of some more specific language, this argument could hold a lot more weight.

Donald Trump has clearly shown he doesn't want war. He campaigned on this and since becoming President has not started any new wars, and if anything the middle east and north korea are now more stable areas (at least more stable than they were a few years ago).

However, there is a huge industrial military complex in Washington DC that loves war, makes shit loads of money from war and also maintains their power from war. These are the people who I think you are talking about. Some of them are in government, some of them are lobbyists and some of them work for private defence contractors.

So I think it's not right to say the "US want war". But I do think it would be more accurate to say that the US industrial military complex want war.

And I think it's a good think Trump is the president because he's the only one willing to put his balls on the line to tell these people to fk off.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The sad thing about Australia is we are relatively small in terms of population.

We are an easy target and really cannot defend ourselves on our own.

We have no choice but to pander to the super powers like the USA and China for our own good.
Murika is a sinking ship. Australia should become China's lap dog.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who believes anything the Septics say is a farking retard.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh if they do tske over it would be interesting to see what real Chinese food is like I'm sure as hell they don't eat that shit that's served in bowling clubs every night
I don’t know if China really want to take us over
I think they happy for us to be their bitch

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t know if China really want to take us over
I think they happy for us to be their bitch
I have plenty of Chinese mates and close ones but no American ones, funny that right?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have plenty of Chinese mates and close ones but no American ones, funny that right?
Not really
I don’t have any American friends either.
Come to think of it I don’t have any Chinese friends either

Come to think of it
I don’t have any friends lol

Just kidding

I do get your point though, and yeah it was funny

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really
I don’t have any American friends either.
Come to think of it I don’t have any Chinese friends either

Come to think of it
I don’t have any friends lol

Just kidding

I do get your point though, and yeah it was funny
I knew you were a loner! But yeah I don't mind the Chinese but Americans are another story lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I knew you were a loner! But yeah I don't mind the Chinese but Americans are another story lol
Honestly,
I don’t have an issue with anyone regardless of where they are from

There are good people and fuckwits from all countries.

To generalise though, I do prefer Chinese over Americans also.

Chinese are generally humble and go about their life with little fuss.

Americans do seem to be loud and annoying.
But hey who am I to judge

I am no picnic either.