Kyle and Jackie O

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Because Kyle knows the right things to say while swallowing?

No idea? But I’ve been shown messages from a channel 7 producer so I’ve got some idea actually. Lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Must be ready for the retirement village these 2.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Must be ready for the retirement village these 2.
So sick of them. 3 video messages circulated my group of family and friends on Friday via WhatsApp with people abusing Kyle for the shit he said. One of them included his personal mobile phone number. He's a fat arrogant fuck!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So sick of them. 3 video messages circulated my group of family and friends on Friday via WhatsApp with people abusing Kyle for the shit he said. One of them included his personal mobile phone number. He's a fat arrogant fuck!
Remember fat bitches are very good at doing a particular something because they’re hungry.
That is how Kyle has kept his head barely on the surface!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are the only decent people on air the rest are shit

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh those comments were terrible, I mean I’m in no way a religious person, but that was so uncalled for

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yh those comments were terrible, I mean I’m in no way a religious person, but that was so uncalled for
I'm a religious person and proud to be one too and I'm prepared to be a martyr for my faith and I'm glad religious people are finally standing up to this crap.

If it was something bad said about the gay community(1.2% of the worlds population) then Kyle would of been sacked. Oh no, you cannot offend a particular group such as gays on air, but it's ok to offend 40% of the worlds population who actually believe in the perpetual virginity of Our Lady. Double standards IMO. Different rules for different groups.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm a religious person and proud to be one too and I'm prepared to be a martyr for my faith and I'm glad religious people are finally standing up to this crap.

If it was something bad said about the gay community(1.2% of the worlds population) then Kyle would of been sacked. Oh no, you cannot offend a particular group such as gays on air, but it's ok to offend 40% of the worlds population who actually believe in the perpetual virginity of Our Lady. Double standards IMO. Different rules for different groups.
I've gotten to the point where I'm happy to say I'm not gay nor do I support gay marriage. Before I wouldn't have said it in public, now I have zero fucks given to ramifications. I'm entitled to my opinion and it's not a crime.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kyle is becoming more vulgar, I had to take kiss FM off my radio buttons to avoid listening by accident to his cringy sex talk. It's really awkward driving with my kids in the car.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Kyle is becoming more vulgar, I had to take kiss FM off my radio buttons to avoid listening by accident to his cringy sex talk. It's really awkward driving with my kids in the car.
Make sure you don't have it on 96.1 then... Mike E and Emma are even worse! I mean Emma's ok, but Mike is an arsehole's arsehole.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How are they decent
I can never wrap my head around it when the masses think shit people are good people!
Luke Bona is another shit ****.
Luke is one of those radio hosts who digs up trash to talk about.
His agenda is definitely to divide and conquer.

Why is it that a majority of the mainstream are so close minded and afraid to talk about issues which are actually important?

None of them ever go on about how New Delhi is literally turning into a giant trash mound or how the Artic is receding.

Just useless non issues like,should gay people be allowed to get married?and can peadophile transgenders be allowed to use the same restrooms as women?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yeah I agree, there's definitely an agenda of some sorts

Wahesh

Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...n-mary/ar-AAHGImM?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

Christian and Muslim protesters gather outside KIIS FM studios demanding Kyle Sandilands be FIRED over his 'offensive' comments about the Virgin Mary

The opinions in this article are the author’s, as published by our content partner, and do not represent the views of MSN or Microsoft.

Christian and Muslim protesters gathered outside KIIS FM's studios in North Ryde, Sydney on Monday demanding that radio presenter Kyle Sandilands be fired.

Police were called to intervene as dozens prayed in the street and called for Kyle's sacking over offensive comments he made about the Virgin Mary last week.

The shock jock had already apologised for the segment on The Kyle & Jackie O Show in which he called Mary a 'liar' who got knocked up 'behind a camel shed', but the religious protesters were not satisfied with his response.

'We live in a country that has double standards because in the commercial code of conduct clause 214 states that a radio station cannot offend [or] discriminate against religion, sex, gender,' Georgie Clark, who led the protest, told The Daily Telegraph.

'Kyle from 106.5 KIIS FM went and discriminated against not only one religion but two.

What is the difference between offending a homosexual or a thief or a liar or an adulterer or a fornicator like Israel Folau did? But when it comes to religion they just want to sweep us under the carpet.'

In a statement to Daily Mail Australia on Monday, an Australian Radio Network (ARN) spokesperson apologised for Kyle's comments.

'As we said last week, we echo Kyle's [apology] and unreservedly apologise for any offence that may have been caused,' they said.

'Last week when this content ran, we immediately recognised that it wasn't appropriate for distribution and it was removed immediately.'

During the offensive radio segment, Kyle claimed that Mary was not actually a virgin.

'I thought Mary was his [Jesus Christ's] girlfriend but apparently it was the mother,' he said. 'And the mother lied obviously and told everyone 'Nah I got pregnant by a magical ghost'. Bulls**t.'

A video of the segment was later removed from KIIS FM's social media channels and Kyle apologised for his remarks.

'I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my comments,' he told The Daily Telegraph. 'Everyone is entitled to their own religious beliefs and I'm fully supportive of that right.'

The Kyle and Jackie O Show is currently on a break and will return to the air on Monday, September 30.

In May, axed Wallabies star Israel Folau was found guilty of breaching Rugby Australia's code of conduct and his four-year NRL contract was terminated after he shared an Instagram post claiming that all homosexuals are going to hell.