Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Roosters and Souths make it to the GF... I will switch off for a week so I don't have to read all the rivalry history crap..
The Book of Feuds...lol...only Russell could come up with that idea. The wankfest will be monumental if those two are in the GF....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
only Parramatta can go from +58 in one week of the finals to -32 the next... that has to be a record too

won 4 comps in 5 years across 6 seasons otherwise bookended by 30+ years of failure... and with one of, if not the largest junior bases, and 2 stadiums built for them... Chris Anderson once said that winning was in the very walls of Belmore... what's in the fabric of the Parramatta club?[/QUOTE]

upload_2019-9-22_13-27-41.jpeg

The solution.......

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only way Souths are beating the Raiders is if they are carried again by the officials

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty funny all the butthurt parra fans all saying but at least we made the 8 lol

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually thought Parra had a chance of upsetting the storm, was I way off, will be barracking for the Raiders and at least one of the most hated cheating **** teams rorters/storm will miss the GF, can't wait to rub it in and hopefully a week later the other cheating **** team loses the GF which will hurt even more, car'n the Raiders.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually thought Parra had a chance of upsetting the storm, was I way off, will be barracking for the Raiders and at least one of the most hated cheating **** teams rorters/storm will miss the GF, can't wait to rub it in and hopefully a week later the other cheating **** team loses the GF which will hurt even more, car'n the Raiders.
same.. Parra are just not a good back foot team... you could see them falling apart in every aspect after some early Storm dominance.... definitely something the coach has to work on

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
same.. Parra are just not a good back foot team... you could see them falling apart in every aspect after some early Storm dominance.... definitely something the coach has to work on
Parra were no chance the moment they stepped out of Bankwest

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yep, I'm with you on that.
Can't possibly support the other three so it has to be Raiders!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The eels have absolutely no chance this weekend. Their heads will be enormous after beating a Broncos team that played like it was round 1 of the normal season, not round 1 of the finals series.

The Eels were great on the weekend, but this is not surprising given they were playing in their brand new stadium in front of a home crowd in a sudden death match, against a team that didn't even look like they wanted to be there.

This weekend entirely different situation:

- A Storm team that was humiliated by an under dog at home and will be out to rectify that loss in front of their home fans.
- The Storm will turn the game into a wrestle which will turn the game into a situation where percentage plays matter (and the ability to withstand pressure and apply pressure)
- Mitchell Moses is a flat track bully, but will be shown up when the spotlight is put on him

So I'm left trying to work out which fan I would least want to be, a Broncos fan or an Eels fan:

- Broncos fans have the embarrassment of now losing by the biggest margin in a finals game ever. Then again their season is over and they probably never had expectations of making or winning the GF anyway.
- Eels fans had an amazing round 1 of the semi finals but now have egos the size of an elephant. They've built their expectations up to a ridiculous level (given their season could best be described as inconsistent).
True to form - the eels did not fail to disappoint.

They continued their form with the worst away record in the competition and didn't prove a lot except that they are capable of smashing a shit team when they're at their best, and are also capable of being shit and smashed by other teams when they play average.