WWOS MOLE Bulldogs sign Sione Katoa from Panthers

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe your source is just not as reliable s he thinks.
I think three of the people who work on managing Souths' cap are very reliable sources. But they can only know so much about other clubs. They thought he was joining us but obviously something changed within the last week.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think three of the people who work on managing Souths' cap are very reliable sources. But they can only know so much about other clubs. They thought he was joining us but obviously something changed within the last week.
So this other guy is definitely coming not him?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
and yet again we go to the two dollar bin and buy a plastic turd FMD

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's hard to get excited about signing a fellow bottom 8 teams 5th string hooker. Even if he did cost nothing.

Billy Brittain was available and would have cost a similar amount but has way more potential. I was told he was heading to us by people at Souths about a week ago. So I don't know what happened with that deal..

It's amazing how many players they've tried to sign this season and had serious talks with have ended up not signing...
It’s not that amazing and all clubs speak to the players and their managers all the time. Our club are under the spotlight and being linked to everyone. Don’t believe everything the media report, especially with recruitment and salary figures

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
and yet again we go to the two dollar bin and buy a plastic turd FMD
I think patience is key here.. jmk and katoa for season then go raid one of the best in the game in 2021. We also have Hetherington and Gray coming through the grades.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe he still will. We need another hooker still...