SBW secret hand shake to play for bulldogs in 2020

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck you and him.

Amends my fucken ass. He sold his ass overseas than sold his ass to politis.

The **** is 35 going onto 36 who hasnt played league in 5 years. He has nothing to offer.

The **** can go and sell his beliefs elsewhere as we are a footy club and not a place of worship.

Fuck the mercenary ****
Well said brother

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck you and him.

The **** is 35 going onto 36 who hasnt played league in 5 years. He has nothing to offer.

The **** can go and sell his beliefs elsewhere as we are a footy club and not a place of worship.

Fuck the mercenary ****
Your most likely saying this cause he's muslim ahaha
Go fuck yourself lol, why you salty bruhhh

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck you and him.

Fuck the mercenary ****
And get your facts right he's 34 and doesn't turn 35 until August next year lolll

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The more I think about it the less I like this if its happening.

He's 35, been out of NRL for 5 years, has had numerous injuries, plays a position we are strong in and there will be a massive circus around him.

I do realise there is some positives but I think the negatives out weigh it. I'd also like to know his reasoning for coming back.
He's actually 34 and turns 35 next year

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People are actually against SBW coming back? Interesting. Is it;

1) Purely because he f*cked us? Or
2) Because you think he's not good enough for our team?
3) Too much money?

Clearly it can't be the second point ... well ... if it is then you're grossly overevaluating the standard of our current roster because we're really not that great! I mean ... he's an All Black FFS. Killed it while playing league. Still a model pro. Not a good addition to the team? So ... if it's the second point then you really have no idea about footy.

Third point ... None of us know how much the club want to sign him for. NO ONE! So we really can't do anything but speculate. But considering how our club has been looking to sign recently I think they're really trying to be sensible with things. No?

If it's the first point ... grow up!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

3) Too much money?

Clearly it can't be the second point ... well ... if it is then you're grossly overevaluating the standard of our current roster because we're really not that great! I mean ... he's an All Black FFS. Killed it while playing league. Still a model pro. Not a good addition to the team? So ... if it's the second point then you really have no idea about footy.

Third point ... None of us know how much the club want to sign him for. NO ONE! So we really can't do anything but speculate. But considering how our club has been looking to sign recently I think they're really trying to be sensible with things. No?

Yes, they're being sensible with things until November.

I'd love SBW back especially if it was for 1 year as a stop gap for David Fifita or another marquee player. I think 2 years is more likely tho, which would rule out 1 2021 marquee signing.

I do think SBW will command at least 700k tho. I'd be really surprised if SBW was on less and if so then he'd be doing us a massive solid, I guess repaying us for what he did in 2008. I know SBW is very religious so he might be feeling guilt, but otherwise money and success is everything.

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
700K?
Maybe when he was 24!
Wouldn't offer a cent more than 105K.
If he wants to come and play for us, do it for minimum wage.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Time will tell on the coin side of things, but I do understand the reluctance by some in paying too much.

Marque player? No, I don't know whether they'd be wise but all things considered a player of his calibre coming to our club would make it easier to sign other players ... imo.

We all seem to be waiting till 2021 to sign some big players it seems ... but if the club doesn't improve on the field who will we attract anyone else? Not saying we go out and splash crazy money, and I think the club have shown they won't, but at the same time we need to be looking to improve next year and at the very least be in the finals. Only then will we get those players we want to get in 2021.

For me SBW will go a long way to making us an attractive club to play for again.

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, yet they've all daddy issues and unrealistic views upon the world around them!
Seriously, you've a better chance of seeing the Storm kicked from the league and Rorters get the wooden spoon next year, than finding one with anything remotely approaching substance, humility, decency etc.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Must be cos your a Baker.........
Totally, it's definitely the uniform she couldn't resist it. She was like "Treat me like one of your ovens and put something in me" I'm like "Sure, as long as it's not a bun"

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

3) Too much money?

Why should people grow up? This bloke took the biggest shit on the club from a greater height then anyone has done ever before in the club’s history. Now he wants to come back well after his prime to right some wrong? You might be comfortable having him back but you don’t speak for everyone.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Iv always been against this guy back at our club, but would you feel different if he came back and we won a GF?