SBW secret hand shake to play for bulldogs in 2020

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would we want sign him?

He's old, slow and would want a massive payday. Highly doubtful the club would want him just so high calibur players "supposedly follow" just to play with him
There's no way he's coming here for a massive payday, by all reports his contract would be minimal

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's no way he's coming here for a massive payday, by all reports his contract would be minimal
I highly doubt that, he's always chased the coin. I don't know what the club are planning but highly doubtful money-mill is in their sights.

Time will tell I guess

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I highly doubt that, he's always chased the coin. I don't know what the club are planning but highly doubtful money-mill is in their sights.

Time will tell I guess
Yeah true that was before but if he did want to come back and make amends, even for a year, would we knock him for that
We'll see I guess

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Seriously where does he play? CHN and Jackson/Stimson have the edges covered with the other moving to lock, surely we aren't going to start him on an edge? Are we then going to start rotating our edges again? Does he play through the middle? No doubt he will be good to have around the group but I just can't work it out.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously where does he play? CHN and Jackson/Stimson have the edges covered with the other moving to lock, surely we aren't going to start him on an edge? Are we then going to start rotating our edges again? Does he play through the middle? No doubt he will be good to have around the group but I just can't work it out.
He is a figurehead, he comes to make the club more attractive to others an bring us some much needed respect ..!!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubt it would happen but the obvious move would be jacko to lock which is where he belongs, Chn and sbw on the edges.

In no universe does joe Stimson start over sbw

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think if it happens hell be off the bench and more about his presence around the club and in particular our young forwards

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sbw would walk into our backrow, jacko to lock, CHN other side. His professionalism is invaluable for the other players around him and he is still a world class athlete even at his age now. the all blacks wouldn't take him to a world cup if they didn't think he wasn't up to it with the other centre talent they have running around. If he can make that team even for an easier game he is obviously still a premier player. I have noticed a lot of little things that point towards him coming back to the club and i would welcome him at the right price for sure. I think our muslim fan base is a massive drawcard to him as well as (trying) to make up for how he left the club in the first place. If he does come back, is our best player next season (big if) and looks as though he genuinely loves the club again how many people on here will not cheer for him? it would be hard not too

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can’t see this happening so no point getting your hopes up or having a sook

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Doubt it would happen but the obvious move would be jacko to lock which is where he belongs, Chn and sbw on the edges.

In no universe does joe Stimson start over sbw
Where does he then play? Through the middle or on the edge off the bench? Does he play reserves? Do RFM and To'omaga get shafted so we can run with a bench of Elliott, Britt, Stimson and Cogger? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where does he then play? Through the middle or on the edge off the bench? Does he play reserves? Do RFM and To'omaga get shafted so we can run with a bench of Elliott, Britt, Stimson and Cogger? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Stimson doesn’t need to be prioritised in our 17 at all. He’s shown promise at Melbourne but he certainly isn’t going to walk into a guaranteed first grade spot.

If this were to ever eventuate, our bench should look like...

14. Cogger
15. Elliott
16. Toomaga
17. RFM

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As i said they can go and fuck themselves, and they can go and fuck each others wives.

Fuck the ****
The guy wants to make amends most likely and you act like you never fucked up in life
Get over yourself

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The guy wants to make amends most likely and you act like you never fucked up in life
Get over yourself
Fuck you and him.

Amends my fucken ass. He sold his ass overseas than sold his ass to politis.

The **** is 35 going onto 36 who hasnt played league in 5 years. He has nothing to offer.

The **** can go and sell his beliefs elsewhere as we are a footy club and not a place of worship.

Fuck the mercenary ****