SBW secret hand shake to play for bulldogs in 2020

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I would try SBW. He may have left like a dog in the night but he won us a premiership and he is twice as good as any 2nd rower we currently have.
Yeah right it was him that won us a premiership from the bench.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know as weird as this sounds i reckon it will be true. SBW had to be embarrassed at the dog act he did which essentially wrecked us. Least he can do is pay us back and also be a semi recruitment poster for future talent.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know as weird as this sounds i reckon it will be true. SBW had to be embarrassed at the dog act he did which essentially wrecked us. Least he can do is pay us back and also be a semi recruitment poster for future talent.
I reckon thats what this is about redemption for him and the club and id say mundines ties to the andersons are the reason

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I reckon thats what this is about redemption for him and the club and id say mundines ties to the andersons are the reason
That’s right mate. As I’ve said Choc is trying to help the club in several ways

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The more I think about it the less I like this if its happening.

He's 35, been out of NRL for 5 years, has had numerous injuries, plays a position we are strong in and there will be a massive circus around him.

I do realise there is some positives but I think the negatives out weigh it. I'd also like to know his reasoning for coming back.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the right price and off the bench for 30-40 mins a game.

Could only help with recruitment and sponsorship.

It would be surreal watching him run on the field again as a Bulldog.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At the right price and off the bench for 30-40 mins a game.

Could only help with recruitment and sponsorship.

It would be surreal watching him run on the field again as a Bulldog.
***** like him and Klemmer that burn the bridges are not welcome.

SBW and Klemmer can go and fuck each other up the ass

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score

He's 35, been out of NRL for 5 years, has had numerous injuries, plays a position we are strong in and there will be a massive circus around him.

I do realise there is some positives but I think the negatives out weigh it. I'd also like to know his reasoning for coming back.
Yep he’s 35, but he’s also about to play in a Rugby World Cup for one of the most professional sporting teams in the world. The amount of experience and professionalism he would bring to our club would be immense in the development of our young squad.

Gallen just retired at the age of 38 and I can bet that SBW is twice the athlete he is lol.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep he’s 35, but he’s also about to play in a Rugby World Cup for one of the most professional sporting teams in the world. The amount of experience and professionalism he would bring to our club would be immense in the development of our young squad.

Gallen just retired at the age of 38 and I can bet that SBW is twice the athlete he is lol.
What can he provide that’s different to someone like Jacko? He’s played in big games, phenomenal trainer and great role model. SBW is also in doubt with a knee injury for the World Cup and could possibly be sent home before the tournament even starts.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

It's a good thing the chances of it happening are about as good as me banging Shakira