Other News Source Bulldogs land big outside back

Status
Not open for further replies.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So you think haas got less than lodge ok champ yeah right
Haas was re-signed last year after playing 1 NRL game only before his injury. 18 years of age with only 1 nrl game and he was giving $3m for 6 years (up to 2024). Not fucken bad dont you think?

Lodge was re-signed this year only

So i will try and simplify it for you

Haas was 18 yearz of ayge. He givin 3 miliyon dolla for 6 yearz afta play only vun game. 3 MILIYON kontract for 18 yearz old boy.

Kriminal Lodge siyn dis yearz afta signaytur of Haas.

Haas first, Lodge second

Haas uno, Lodge Due

Haas eins, Lodge Zwei

Haas un, Lodge Deux

Aaron get off the hubbly bubbly brother

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haas was re-signed last year after playing 1 NRL game only before his injury. 18 years of age with only 1 nrl game and he was giving $3m for 6 years (up to 2024). Not fucken bad dont you think?

Lodge was re-signed this year only

So i will try and simplify it for you

Haas was 18 yearz of ayge. He givin 3 miliyon dolla for 6 yearz afta play only vun game. 3 MILIYON kontract for 18 yearz old boy.

Kriminal Lodge siyn dis yearz afta signaytur of Haas.

Haas first, Lodge second

Haas uno, Lodge Due

Haas eins, Lodge Zwei

Haas un, Lodge Deux

Aaron get off the hubbly bubbly brother

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
They have good forwards who are paid what they are worth and not the overs stated on the kennel. When you have a goodie in the spine, you lock him up and you never let him go, unless you have something better! Both Storm and Roosters go through a plague of forwards and backs, but keep their spine in tact.
The key is good recruitment and management and noone does it better than them two. You can bang on about it all you like, but that is the truth and if we were in the same boat, noone would be complaining.

The broncos re-signed Haas on 500k a year which is what he is worth and blokes on here are throwing 800k-1m on a 19 year old backrower....yeh rite
Yeah I agree

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A change of club and city would do Oates a world of good.

On his day he is terrific, and i would welcome him with open arms and a tight cheque book

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
On the mark!

Just need bradyk to come in and say were gonna have to pay siks hundy for his services
Oates 500-600k. Possibly 700k if Cowboys or another Sydney club came in for him (we would just pass him up for that much tho). 0% chance getting Oates for 350k guys, come on...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oates has as many errors in him as Okunbor, but he's white so he will probably get away with it on here.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oates 500-600k. Possibly 700k if Cowboys or another Sydney club came in for him (we would just pass him up for that much tho). 0% chance getting Oates for 350k guys, come on...
700k? Dont be tight.

Round it off to 850k

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Oates has as many errors in him as Okunbor, but he's white so he will probably get away with it on here.
Come on man, that’s crazy.
You are also comparing a rep player who has scored 95 tries with a bloke only 2 years younger who has scored 5

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
700k? Dont be tight.

Round it off to 850k
Not sure why you're joking about it. Do you want to sign anyone? or are you just happy with what we have?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Id sign a hitman for a million bucks just to shut you up
So you disagree with me yet you don't have an alternative. Gotcha. I love people like you that don't get the reality/situation we're in (and also people that have literally no idea how the market works). It's going to be really interesting seeing what you post in a years time.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you disagree with me yet you don't have an alternative. Gotcha.
Im not going to argue a point with a bloke who is asphyxiated in only his own thoughts without looking around and seeing the cold hard facts

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Im not going to argue a point with a bloke who is asphyxiated in only his own thoughts without looking around and seeing the cold hard facts
You have less facts for your point tho, actually none. Anything you give for your side of the argument just strengthens mine. You just resort to "being funny" and threats. If you don't think Oates would cost 500-600k and even more if another club came in for the same money then you shouldn't be @'ing me or talking about what you have to pay to get players (as you have no idea).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Come on man, that’s crazy.
You are also comparing a rep player who has scored 95 tries with a bloke only 2 years younger who has scored 5
No doubt Oates is better and by a fair way, but compare a few aspects of their game and parts are similar. Anyway there's no need for us to spend potentially 500k+ on a winger right now, we have enough options there for the time being and that money can easily be better invested.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No doubt Oates is better and by a fair way, but compare a few aspects of their game and parts are similar. Anyway there's no need for us to spend potentially 500k+ on a winger right now, we have enough options there for the time being and that money can easily be better invested.
I agree with you there

Status
Not open for further replies.