One Hundred and Fifty Million Dollarydoos

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well my friends, it’s that time of year again where an extraordinary amount of cash is for grabs in lotto. This time though, it’s the biggest jackpot in Australian Lotto history. So let’s get cracking…

What would you do with One Hundred and Fifty Million Dollarydoos?
  • Donate a lot to Charity, my Church, and people I know doing it tough who can use it
  • Invest a fair amount of money in properties, shares, and businesses so the money keeps coming in to fund these Charities continuously
  • Give to my family and friends to set them up for generations
  • Get a custom-made T-Shirt that says “I QUIT DYKE” and stick it on my boss’s monitor
  • Pay off my mortgage, then sell the house
  • Buy a big plot of land somewhere nice and quiet away from roads and other noisy distractions
  • Build a nice house on that pot away from roads and other noisy distractions
  • Buy the plot of land next door and build an aircraft hangar, not for my aircrafts, but for all the cars I’ll buy
  • Buy aforementioned cars for the hanger
  • Buy the plot of land on the other side and build an aircraft hangar for my private jet(s)
  • Buy the plot of land behind me and build helipads for… oh I don’t know… my Jet Skis?
  • Buy a few luxury yachts
  • Invest the rest to keep the money coming in for private purposes
  • Travel, see the world

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy, meth fueled death party.... and the whole kennel is invited

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bet it all on the Dogs when we play the Titans.

Banned
Reaction score
Large chocolate sundae from Macca's, maybe even splurge out and get the flake on top, maybe!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The biggest cocaine and hookers binge possible to mankind, it'll be the best 2 weeks ever!!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd buy 1 tonne of Gold. That should equate to just over $140M AUD.

No way in hell I'm investing in fake money. Gold will always be gold.

The remaining $10M I'll use for spendings.

Banned
Reaction score
I'd buy 1 tonne of Gold. That should equate to just over $140M AUD.

No way in hell I'm investing in fake money. Gold will always be gold.

The remaining $10M I'll use for spendings.
Reckon I could be a tightarse and buy 0.1% for a dollar off you?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL Don't think you'll be needing Hookers anymore, mate!
Haha true, but that's what gold diggers are also at the end of the day. Both fuck you for your cash. Only difference is one you don't have to talk to or have her following you round all day.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha true, but that's what gold diggers are also at the end of the day. Both fuck you for your cash. Only difference is one you don't have to talk to or have her following you round all day.
LOL Real rich people don't spend money. They have shit given to them, including pussy...

Think Rich, man! You have $150M!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d buy INDEPENDENCE!!!

Ps..im going to win so don’t bother entering..:grimacing:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
*set aside $200,000 total to give to my family and $15,000 to friends
*buy a great property in the $15m range, perhaps the Darlinghurst penthouse floor up for auction next month
*buy a new Ferrari and Maserati
*buy a small-medium size $200k yacht for optimal usage in Sydney harbour
*buy a baron 58 aircraft and get pilots license ($750k)
*invest the remaining $130m+ in boring safe things ($100m), riskier things ($10m) and things that are going to go up with inflation ($20m)
*don't tell anybody, I don't want to end up like those lotto winners who got murdered by their financial advisor ffs

people don't understand that if you are going to live for 50 years then you need to be cool with that money, like if wahesh won the 1970 lotto jackpot of an incredible $23m

1970 wahesh does all those nice things for everybody and invests the remaining $4m to live off the rest of his life, so lets say in the late 80's he wants to buy the new Ferrari F40 he needs to eat into that $4m then again for a new yacht in the late 90's because his 1968 yacht is starting to look old

the year 2000 wahesh is now selling his properties for $8m and downsizing, a few years later his family and friends hate him because they have also experienced inflation and need more money but he has cut them off