SBW secret hand shake to play for bulldogs in 2020

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So does this SBW rumour have any legs or what?
Pretty much, Reni Maitua said he'd be great for 1 season or 2 to teach the New Zealander's how to be a better competitor and more professional. Just a role model really. That's what blew this up. I think only 1 podcast talked about it (Piggy Riddell's).

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't need that prick,I will never forgive him,and that other,shit for brains koder Nader,stay in rugby or go somewhere else

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I hate him for what he done, but we need that professionals mentality. This guy demands success. Sbw on the field and cronk on the training paddock would be perfect for the new era.
I hate him too for what he did but he could bring something positive to our team.

For that reason I would have him back at the Dogs.

Sort of like your ex girlfriend who is a hot looking bitch. You hate her but you have her back because there are some rewards in it for you.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In short
Being young and ill informed he did what he did to us !
I gave him benefits of the doubt at first until he enraged me by signing for the RORTERS !
I know now that the same people that supported his rebellion are discreetly working with Canterbury on many fronts
I also know that SBW feels great remorse for his wrong doing
The question remain...
Can he and his friends be trusted ?
Will he truly be forgiven ?
The drama and story present in this post is sufficient reason to bring SBW back if he actually wants to. KIA will be kicking themselves they quit as major sponsors. It would be the biggest story in NRL for at least a decade.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Never thought sbw would be last man standing from our 04 grand final squad.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would I take him back .... ? The more I think about it ... YES!

Looking at the bigger picture it would definitely be a signal of intent from our club that we're moving forward and returning to the glory days of the past. It would increase interest in the club. Bring sponsors in. Have bigger gate receipts. Put us in the news ... for the right reasons. So from a financial point of view ... if he comes at the right price it's a no brainer.

Perhaps though, and I've seen it mentioned, it's then a signal to other clubs and players that we mean business. That the Dogs in fact can attract the best of the best. SBW no matter what people say would be a HUGE coup for any club in the NRL but the story behind him coming back to the Dogs would be massive. I really think that he would be the catylst for signing other players, other big players. A domino affect.

Add to that the boost it would give the players. He's a superstar of sport no matter what anyone says. Him being in the squad. Running out on the weekend. Would be really boost the attitude of everyone around the club. For the young boys there he would really be a great rolemodel imo.

The negative for me is if it's only for a year and if he fucks off again ....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So is this still a thing or proven bullshit?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
On his work ethic alone , you'd accept him with open arms.. apparently is the ultimate professional on the training paddock and brings others up to his level .. especially the young ones .. , they see a superstar busting his arse and they want to do the same..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
On his work ethic alone , you'd accept him with open arms.. apparently is the ultimate professional on the training paddock and brings others up to his level .. especially the young ones .. , they see a superstar busting his arse and they want to do the same..
Just his name an fame alone. And the success he will bring to help this great club get to the top again.. we need a little boost an a little luck, this should hopefully be it !!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If still no news by end of Sept, re player signings, we have the members meeting to find out some info.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Will he be fit enough to play after Gallen finishes him off in the boxing ring?