2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Second Semi Final
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Fri September 20 2019, 7:40pm at ANZ Stadium

1. Adam Doueihi 2. Alex Johnston 3. James Roberts 4. Dane Gagai 5. Campbell Graham 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Burgess 9. Damien Cook 10. Liam Knight 11. John Sutton 12. Sam Burgess 13. Cameron Murray

George Burgess 15. Mark Nicholls 16. Tevita Tatola 17. Ethan Lowe

Jaydn Su'A 19. Dean Britt 20. Corey Allan 21. Kyle Turner

1. Brendan Elliot 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Brad Parker 4. Moses Suli 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Dylan Walker 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Addin Fonua-Blake 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Martin Taupau 11. Corey Waddell 12. Jack Gosiewski 13. Jake Trbojevic

Manase Fainu 15. Haumole Olakauatu 16. Sean Keppie 17. Lloyd Perrett

Lachlan Croker 19. Tevita Funa 20. Toafofoa Sipley 21. Tony Williams

Match Officials
Referees: Gerard Sutton, Adam Gee;Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Belinda Sharpe;Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie;

First Semi Final
Melbourne Storm v Parramatta Eels
Sat September 21 2019, 7:40pm at AAMI Park

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Will Chambers 4. Justin Olam 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane

Brandon Smith 15. Tui Kamikamica 16. Max King 17. Joe Stimson

Curtis Scott 19. Tino Faasuamaleaui 20. Tom Eisenhuth 21. Brodie Croft

1. Clint Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Kane Evans 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Manu Ma'u 13. Nathan Brown

Brad Takairangi 15. Daniel Alvaro 16. Tepai Moeroa 17. Marata Niukore

Ray Stone 19. Jaeman Salmon 20. Peni Terepo 21. Josh Hoffman

Match Officials
Referees: Ben Cummins, Grant Atkins;Sideline Officials: Chris Butler, David Munro;Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea;

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Storm really need Munster to stand up and lead them around the park if they have any hope of progressing to the grand final, I can really see them frustrating the Eels with their defence but they look lost in attack.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Eels to beat storm, the giant killers are coming and will knock storm out with their free flowing footy..!!

And manly to beat rabbits.. Bennett’s team is shot to bits..!!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And manly to beat rabbits.. Bennett’s team is shot to bits..!!
I would agree with this whole-heartedly accept for the "1" jerseys. Manly are missing a key player, and Bennett has reversed his bad decision of last week.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would agree with this whole-heartedly accept for the "1" jerseys. Manly are missing a key player, and Bennett has reversed his bad decision of last week.
You may as well just agree with it brother, it’s going to happen haha :tongueclosed:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You may as well just agree with it brother, it’s going to happen haha :tongueclosed:
What will happen is Duey popping a pass to Roberts for the match winning try 10m out hitting the gap created by Moses Suli coming out of the line. Brendan Elliott meanwhile will have just knocked himself out bouncing of the goal posts into Marty Taupaus left knee.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific with this prediction.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What will happen is Duey popping a pass to Roberts for the match winning try 10m out hitting the gap created by Moses Suli coming out of the line. Brendan Elliott meanwhile will have just knocked himself out bouncing of the goal posts into Marty Taupaus left knee.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific with this prediction.
Ahaha, no way rabbits win.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s what you said about Canberra last week lol:tonguewink:
Gotta be optimistic boxer. No fun in falling on the sword, oh and I’m glad you read my posts ;)

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't think Parra will have it all their own way against the Storm, and Souths will have lift intensity to be any good.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Eels to win, Cameron Smith will be shell shocked as the Eels shift the ball across the field and avoid Wrestlemania 2019. Eels had a training session against the Broncos and will be fresh. Storm are coming off a physical encounter against a tough Raiders outfit.

Souths vs Manly will be tough, it's a battle of which team is the least cooked physically. I think Souths will get the job done off the back of Murray & Cook.

If Bennett hasn't gone senile he will go with a back line of:

1. Douehi
2. Johnston
3. Roberts
4. Gagai
5. Graham

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm are specials for the weekend , coming off loss and playing at home , already smashed them early in season and it’s a night game with storm line speed and wrestle mania , Parra won’t be able to throw the ball . Storm 20+

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Storm are specials for the weekend , coming off loss and playing at home , already smashed them early in season and it’s a night game with storm line speed and wrestle mania , Parra won’t be able to throw the ball . Storm 20+
Hard to see Parra put 2 good games together when Storm put the pressure on.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think Parramatta might become complacent against the Storm. I think the Storm can do it - hard to see them being eliminated in straight sets.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The eels have absolutely no chance this weekend. Their heads will be enormous after beating a Broncos team that played like it was round 1 of the normal season, not round 1 of the finals series.

The Eels were great on the weekend, but this is not surprising given they were playing in their brand new stadium in front of a home crowd in a sudden death match, against a team that didn't even look like they wanted to be there.

This weekend entirely different situation:

- A Storm team that was humiliated by an under dog at home and will be out to rectify that loss in front of their home fans.
- The Storm will turn the game into a wrestle which will turn the game into a situation where percentage plays matter (and the ability to withstand pressure and apply pressure)
- Mitchell Moses is a flat track bully, but will be shown up when the spotlight is put on him

So I'm left trying to work out which fan I would least want to be, a Broncos fan or an Eels fan:

- Broncos fans have the embarrassment of now losing by the biggest margin in a finals game ever. Then again their season is over and they probably never had expectations of making or winning the GF anyway.
- Eels fans had an amazing round 1 of the semi finals but now have egos the size of an elephant. They've built their expectations up to a ridiculous level (given their season could best be described as inconsistent).

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Also - take a look at the Eels away record versus their overall record this year.

Away: 12 games played - 5 games won = 41.6% win rate
Total: 24 games played - 14 games won = 58.3% win rate.

It's a little stupid given the dogs didn't even make the finals, but I'm looking forward to seeing the Eels fans enormous expectations being dashed and the looks on their faces at full time.