Did Iran do it?

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So in essence, we can't always trust what information any government releases.
Agreed, and I'm not arguing that point.

All I am saying is that I dont automatically point fingers.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed, and I'm not arguing that point.

All I am saying is that I dont automatically point fingers.
What makes you think others are immediately pointing fingers though? Maybe the rest of us have other news sources and come to that conclusion via those other sources?

Also I think past behaviour plays an important part in determining future behaviour, hence the WMD/Iraq/US example. Hell even use Vietnam as an example, where the US did exactly the same type of provocation that they're currently using on Iran.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pre 2000. Iraq, Libya and Iran did not sell oil in US dollars.

In 2019. Iran does not sell oil in US dollars.

Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest exporters of oil to the US. The US have had military installations in Saudi Arabia since the early 90s. They have prevented many attacks on Saudi oil fields. Now an attack happens with indication no defenses were activated.

Hmmmmm.....

At this point its irrelevant. The US want war (and iranian oil)

Yet again the US will destabilise a region, cause millions of deaths for advancement of its empire.

I like your thinking.

US launches attack on Saudi Arabia and also give them pre warning.

Why? So they both can blame Iran and force regime change with Australias help, take control of the oil and allow US companies to run the oil fields / repair the countries infrastructure they will flatten in addition to killing hundreds of thousands innocent civilians in the process.

At the same time dismantle their nuclear program thus pleasing Israel and Saudi Arabia.

This then creates a counter insurgency seeking revenge for the invasion thus causing another long running war where US and Australia will be stuck in for years as well as new international terrorist attacks.

I think I've seen this before!

It also might starve off a massive economic collapse in the US at the same time.

Hope I'm wrong.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Price of fuel has already jumped with current supply plentiful.
Any excuse to rort the public, snakes.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Price of fuel has already jumped with current supply plentiful.
Any excuse to rort the public, snakes.
Premium jumped from 1.46 to 1.65 overnight the crook *****.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What makes you think others are immediately pointing fingers though? Maybe the rest of us have other news sources and come to that conclusion via those other sources?

Also I think past behaviour plays an important part in determining future behaviour, hence the WMD/Iraq/US example. Hell even use Vietnam as an example, where the US did exactly the same type of provocation that they're currently using on Iran.
Buzz feed is your big news source lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Murica wants another war. Get ready for some fake 'pro-democracy' protests in Iran

Banned
Reaction score
I agree.

This is chest thumping and the countries involved trying to play chess and waiting for someone to start so they can react and play victim.
Are you utilising the current conflict in the Middle East to infer to this site?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bob you’ve inspired me to buy a new shirt.
I been looking for one that reads “fuck Iran” but this will have to do.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like your thinking.

US launches attack on Saudi Arabia and also give them pre warning.

Why? So they both can blame Iran and force regime change with Australias help, take control of the oil and allow US companies to run the oil fields / repair the countries infrastructure they will flatten in addition to killing hundreds of thousands innocent civilians in the process.

At the same time dismantle their nuclear program thus pleasing Israel and Saudi Arabia.

This then creates a counter insurgency seeking revenge for the invasion thus causing another long running war where US and Australia will be stuck in for years as well as new international terrorist attacks.

I think I've seen this before!

It also might starve off a massive economic collapse in the US at the same time.

Hope I'm wrong.
Sorry, that's so cynical it will probably be close enough to correct.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Surprise surprise damage wasn’t as bad as first thought.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surprise surprise damage wasn’t as bad as first thought.
Still reckon Iran was stirring shit, they are the ones messing with oil freighters and this is oil related.
Fire a couple of missiles their way and watch them spin out.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Still reckon Iran was stirring shit, they are the ones messing with oil freighters and this is oil related.
Fire a couple of missiles their way and watch them spin out.
Yamen rebels have claimed the attack. Iran denies the attack but America still blames Iran.
To me it’s all playing out the way America wants it to.