The Amazing Race

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Starts again in October.

One problem. Grant Bowler who was the host for the first 3 seasons is not returning. Instead... that douche bag Beau Ryan will be hosting the show.

Can someone please tell me which idiot thought this was a good idea? At least get someone like @Rodzilla to host the show, he'll do a better job!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Always enjoyed this show!!! American version was so much better than the Aussie version though and will probably be more so now that Beau Ryan is hosting. Always thought Grant Bowler did a good job. Wonder why he didn't return?

Wahesh

Reaction score
View attachment 11388

This can either apply to both bo-nose or the program that actually hired him
I know bro. Almost anyone would've been a better host for that show... ANYONE! They should've given it to Jonathan LaPaglia - he does a good enough job hosting Survivor.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I am absolutely BURNING at how stupid some of these teams are.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not a bad first episode. Beau annoyed me. That being said I he is better than what I expected. Already can't stand the socialite couple.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Not a bad first episode. Beau annoyed me. That being said I he is better than what I expected. Already can't stand the socialite couple.
Agreed. They should've received a 2 hour time penalty for stealing one of the dumplings that the nuns mads.

Wahesh

Reaction score
There are so many things I don't like about this season (already) of this show...

• It is OBVIOUS A.F. based on inclusion... they have a Muslim Mother & Daughter, 2 male black nurses, 2 Aboriginal people, 2 poofs, and wog siblings. Why don't they do what they did last time and just focus it on competitive teams?
  • They start in South Korea... this is the Amazing Race AUSTRALIA. All 3 previous seasons started here. Why start overseas?
  • The pit stop clue says "The last time to arrive will be eliminated" (giving away how the episode will end) whereas in previous seasons, it said "The last team to arrive may be eliminated" - keeping the ending result open
  • The socialite group are annoying, but thankfully they also appear as dumb as bat shit. Sadly, they are from NSW.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Relax Dr Huxtable lol

Bahahahahahaha the little white boy running from the chick.

IM AM NOT A JEW!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Looks like those millennial pests are at it again! This time they tell the nurses that they each need to carry 2 tyres in the boot camp course. What idiots. I can't wait until they're eliminated.

Wahesh

Reaction score
That rice cake challenge yesterday looked brutal. I mean especially considering there was chili with it. Good on the teams for getting through that.

As for the 'influencers' (and I use that term very loosely) hopefully they learned their lesson and won't dog other teams from now on... otherwise another U-turn will be waiting for them!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Haha. Sucked in 'influencers' - that's what you get for breaking the rules. Unbelievable... breaking the speed limit to get to the challenge perhaps a few seconds ahead of the others cost them 1 hour.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. Sucked in 'influencers' - that's what you get for breaking the rules. Unbelievable... breaking the speed limit to get to the challenge perhaps a few seconds ahead of the others cost them 1 hour.
Laughed so hard when that happen best part is they lost out by about 50 seconds which is hilarious!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Laughed so hard when that happen best part is they lost out by about 50 seconds which is hilarious!!
It was awesome. I actually thought that Viv and Joey were going to fall just short... so glad that won. Full respect to Viv. She's so short so that challenge would've been very hard for her.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Good to see Viv and Joey survive - I thought they were gone. Last nights leg was brutal though. It was almost foreseeable that it was a non-elimination leg as next Tuesday is the final episode, and they always finish the series with the remaining 3 teams competing in the final leg, and there were 5 teams and 4 remaining episodes, so it was almost a given.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see Viv and Joey survive - I thought they were gone. Last nights leg was brutal though. It was almost foreseeable that it was a non-elimination leg as next Tuesday is the final episode, and they always finish the series with the remaining 3 teams competing in the final leg, and there were 5 teams and 4 remaining episodes, so it was almost a given.
Might not be a very popular opinion but non elimination is a fuckin stupid concept. Why did I even tune in if nothing has changed from last week.
And one other thing, no prize for running 1st each leg is ridiculous