Did Iran do it?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks. I think its very relevant for this thread.
Ok, back to your tv now.

We are discussing it like adults then you get a mod with a shit meme trying to stir shit up.

No wonder why everyone wants Mr I back...

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, back to your tv now.

We are discussing it like adults then you get a mod with a shit meme trying to stir shit up.

No wonder why everyone wants Mr I back...
Here we go again...

Seriously are you bipolar? Some days you get triggered by the slightest little thing, other days your'e fine.

Like it or not I am entitled to make whatever comment I want, as long as it doesn't break any of the kennel rules.

If you dont like it, just ignore it FFS.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Here we go again...

Seriously are you bipolar? Some days you get triggered by the slightest little thing, other days your'e fine.

Like it or not I am entitled to make whatever comment I want, as long as it doesn't break any of the kennel rules.

If you dont like it, just ignore it FFS.
Lol whatever, all powerful mod. I'm sure if a normal person started shit like you did they would be warned. You're a joke mate.

If you don't like the thread, don't post bullshit memes if you can't contribute FFS.

But let me guess, I'll be warned or banned now. I guess I'm not entitled to comment like you are...

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol whatever, all powerful mod.

If you don't like the thread, don't post bullshit memes if you can't contribute FFS.
lol.. you have serious issues

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Must be difficult living with yourself then
Na I'm fine thanks.

But thanks for derailing the thread, excellent example set by a "mod". Well done.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So back on topic. The US have had their warships sitting for months off Iran's coast, they're trying to provoke Iran as much as possible.

For all Iran's huff and puff they're not stupid enough to start a war with the US or Saudi Arabia. When saddam was captured, they asked him why the secrecy and confusing public talk about WMD's, saddam responded he had to, because otherwise his enemies knew he was ripe for the picking. Iran are the same, it's all huff and puff because they have to.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So back on topic. The US have had their warships sitting for months off Iran's coast, they're trying to provoke Iran as much as possible.

For all Iran's huff and puff they're not stupid enough to start a war with the US or Saudi Arabia. When saddam was captured, they asked him why the secrecy and confusing public talk about WMD's, saddam responded he had to, because otherwise his enemies knew he was ripe for the picking. Iran are the same, it's all huff and puff because they have to.
I agree.

This is chest thumping and the countries involved trying to play chess and waiting for someone to start so they can react and play victim.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im no fan of the US, however alot of people blame them for everything and will manufacture their own theories in lieu of actual proof.

Will be interesting to see what else comes from this

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Im no fan of the US, however alot of people blame them for everything and will manufacture their own theories in lieu of actual proof.

Not theories there facts

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It isn't just the Sauds, the Irans, and the Yanks fooling around in Yemen right? UAE is there as well, but they tend to get ignored because apparently they are on the same team as the Sauds. But is that really true any more?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

The bush government bombed the twin towers prove me wrong

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The bush government bombed the twin towers prove me wrong
I have a toilet made of solid gold... prove me wrong.

If you are going to make statements like that its up to you to show the proof, not for someone to prove you wrong lol.

In saying that I agree with you, I think they were involved. Shit just doesnt add up.