Australian Survivor

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I think Janine "The GodMother" is a bit of a MILF. Ok I will have my medication.
When they do her up for TV (Shark Tank etc) she is alright, not on Survivor though

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
When they do her up for TV (Shark Tank etc) she is alright, not on Survivor though
Gee's I didn't even know she was on that show, but now that you mention it, I do recall seeing her on those commercials.

I'll tell you what though, I'm looking forward to getting my Monday and Tuesday nights back, because I am NOT going to be watching that damn masked singer show... although I will be watching The Amazing Race (but not looking forward to seeing that douche Beau Ryan hosting it).

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gee's I didn't even know she was on that show, but now that you mention it, I do recall seeing her on those commercials.

I'll tell you what though, I'm looking forward to getting my Monday and Tuesday nights back, because I am NOT going to be watching that damn masked singer show... although I will be watching The Amazing Race (but not looking forward to seeing that douche Beau Ryan hosting it).

haha.. she's on another show as well that is airing currently. Beau Ryan far out... how is he still getting gigs, the bell end

Wahesh

Reaction score
Survivor All Stars is starting February 3. Wow, considering this is generally a winter show, that's a bit of a shock.

I've taken a look at some of the confirmed cast aways, and... WOW. 3 of the biggest snakes I've ever seen in the game, Henry, David, and Nick are ALL taking part. This promises to be very interesting as some of the secrets that had lied about (such as Henry being a yoga instructor) are all out now. Also, the cast away's would've seen what sneaky tactics they got up to once the series's had aired, and know what to expect from them now.

The gloves are off, and there's going to be 24 cast aways.

I rally cannot wait.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Bloody hell how good was the first challenge? Intense stuff... so many great former competitors as well.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Shane's the first voted off - to be expected. Glad she won season 3 but needed someone else to go this time. 3 snakes in one tribe and 2 in the other. Wow. Good to see a few of the good competitors back.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wow. So Shane and Jericho, the only returning winners, both eliminated first up. I Interesting.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Daisy and Michelle both gone. They didn't really offer much to their tribes in terms of strength.

Wahesh

Reaction score
You know what I really love about this show? When an arrogant person thinks they have control of the game... and get eliminated at tribal council.

Epic blindside there... goodbye Abbey :grinning:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know what I really love about this show? When an arrogant person thinks they have control of the game... and get eliminated at tribal council.

Epic blindside there... goodbye Abbey :grinning:
shame the real world doesn't work like that lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
So they voted Lydia out. What the freak is wrong with them? Can they not see how much of a strong asset/machine she is to their tribe? They even said let bygones be bygones. They'll lose more challenges without her. Mat Rogers better watch out, he's in the firing line now.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Surprise surprise, David gets gifted an idol :sleeping:

Also why did they target Johnny? That bogan has to be one of the best players in the team. They keep voting out their strongest players and wonder why they're not winning any challenges.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Surprise surprise, David gets gifted an idol :sleeping:

Also why did they target Johnny? That bogan has to be one of the best players in the team. They keep voting out their strongest players and wonder why they're not winning any challenges.
Lol you've been doing a good job of pretty much single handedly keeping the thread alive, mate!

John was as weak as piss in challenges and had a great social game. He didn't contribute much to the tribe physically and was somewhat of a threat because of his likability. He was also not part of their alliance.....splitting the vote between he and Mat was the sensible thing to do, IMO. They could have gone Harry or Shonee, but Mat is clearly gunning for them and John was his closest ally and the logical one to take the second half of the split votes.

I like Dave....the devious ones are the ones who make the show interesting.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lol you've been doing a good job of pretty much single handedly keeping the thread alive, mate!

John was as weak as piss in challenges and had a great social game. He didn't contribute much to the tribe physically and was somewhat of a threat because of his likability. He was also not part of their alliance.....splitting the vote between he and Mat was the sensible thing to do, IMO. They could have gone Harry or Shonee, but Mat is clearly gunning for them and John was his closest ally and the logical one to take the second half of the split votes.

I like Dave....the devious ones are the ones who make the show interesting.
I keep it going to the odd times someone does reply.

I found John to be fairly strong. He was the type of bloke who punched above his water. His weakness was holding his breath underwater... but that's not too critical in many challenges.

If you want to vote out someone who's weak in that tribe... Shonee. She's weak as and relies purely on her social skills. If that tribe don't vote out either Brooke or Locky, they'll all eventually get voted out come merger.

I don't like Dave at all... biggest snake in the history of the game. And what are the chances... he goes for a walk in a huge rain-forest, randomly picks a tree, and gets an idol from it. Biggest rort.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I keep it going to the odd times someone does reply.

I found John to be fairly strong. He was the type of bloke who punched above his water. His weakness was holding his breath underwater... but that's not too critical in many challenges.

If you want to vote out someone who's weak in that tribe... Shonee. She's weak as and relies purely on her social skills. If that tribe don't vote out either Brooke or Locky, they'll all eventually get voted out come merger.

I don't like Dave at all... biggest snake in the history of the game. And what are the chances... he goes for a walk in a huge rain-forest, randomly picks a tree, and gets an idol from it. Biggest rort.
I can't remember John doing particularly well in any challenge, dude. He'll be no great loss. It might have been ideal to split votes between Mat and either Harry or Shonee if they could have worked it.....but I think Harry and Shonee would have been too smart for that. They would not have trusted them if they were told to write the same name down. They needed Harry and Shonee last night to get Mat's idol out of play. Having said that, next week is critical for them. I wouldn't trust Flick. She has to know Brooke will be after her at some point. If the current majority alliance makes it to the merge, I think AK has a better chance to go far than Locky. There are too many shrewd players playing....they won't let a power couple go deep post merge. My guess is they will gun for Locky as soon as they can post Merge.....that is if someone doesn't get him sooner. But Flick is their potential vulnerability right now. If Harry and Shonee decide to go with Mat and pitch to Flick suggesting Brooke is after her to avenge her exit last time, they may be able to flip her. I think Harry and Shonee will vote with the numbers a little longer though.....Flick and Brooke's past history gives them a lot of options. But Mat wasn't interested in going for Harry or Shonee. He wanted Locky....and that means they had to either get him out, or flush his idol out and take his ally out.

The discovery of idols can always be questioned to an extent. Dave is not the only one who seems to have a knack of finding one when he needs it...... but at the end of the day, it's entertaining and he will probably do something entertaining with it. You may not like him, but without the "snakes" the show would be fucking boring. He's good value and he is just playing the game. Winning always requires some form of deceit.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I can't remember John doing particularly well in any challenge, dude. He'll be no great loss. It might have been ideal to split votes between Mat and either Harry or Shonee if they could have worked it.....but I think Harry and Shonee would have been too smart for that. They would not have trusted them if they were told to write the same name down. They needed Harry and Shonee last night to get Mat's idol out of play. Having said that, next week is critical for them. I wouldn't trust Flick. She has to know Brooke will be after her at some point. If the current majority alliance makes it to the merge, I think AK has a better chance to go far than Locky. There are too many shrewd players playing....they won't let a power couple go deep post merge. My guess is they will gun for Locky as soon as they can post Merge.....that is if someone doesn't get him sooner. But Flick is their potential vulnerability right now. If Harry and Shonee decide to go with Mat and pitch to Flick suggesting Brooke is after her to avenge her exit last time, they may be able to flip her. I think Harry and Shonee will vote with the numbers a little longer though.....Flick and Brooke's past history gives them a lot of options. But Mat wasn't interested in going for Harry or Shonee. He wanted Locky....and that means they had to either get him out, or flush his idol out and take his ally out.

The discovery of idols can always be questioned to an extent. Dave is not the only one who seems to have a knack of finding one when he needs it...... but at the end of the day, it's entertaining and he will probably do something entertaining with it. You may not like him, but without the "snakes" the show would be fucking boring. He's good value and he is just playing the game. Winning always requires some form of deceit.
I think Flick should be very worried. You see, she should know that Brooke will be after revenge. If there's one thing we've seen so far in this series, it's players names be written down purely based on revenge. I don't understand what Mat was going to Lydia - he betrayed her last name then goes for her again - and that's what's causing the minor alliances to fall. Flick should've gone with Mat and John and voted for Locky. What she did saved her short term, but I can't see it working in the longer term. She'll stick with AK, Brooke and Locky then get voted out - if they don't merge beforehand.

I know the game needs snakes but FMD Dave is up himself as well. I thought Nick was bad in season 1 but Dave is much worse. Henry wasn't even this bad. The one snake I do like though is Harry.

I'm going for the other tribe now. I'm hoping Lee or Tarzan win it - one of the good guys

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think Flick should be very worried. You see, she should know that Brooke will be after revenge. If there's one thing we've seen so far in this series, it's players names be written down purely based on revenge. I don't understand what Mat was going to Lydia - he betrayed her last name then goes for her again - and that's what's causing the minor alliances to fall. Flick should've gone with Mat and John and voted for Locky. What she did saved her short term, but I can't see it working in the longer term. She'll stick with AK, Brooke and Locky then get voted out - if they don't merge beforehand.

I know the game needs snakes but FMD Dave is up himself as well. I thought Nick was bad in season 1 but Dave is much worse. Henry wasn't even this bad. The one snake I do like though is Harry.

I'm going for the other tribe now. I'm hoping Lee or Tarzan win it - one of the good guys
Yes, I agree that's what she should have done....she knew her alliance was splitting votes and women were voting for John....all they needed was those three votes. Lydia was gunning for Mat too and said as much, so his instincts were on point, I guess.

Hehehe I don't mind them being cocky.... it makes for good TV.....the only thing that really irritates me is stupid moves.

I could never go for Lee or Tarzan. Both quality blokes from what I can gather.....but also both really boring to watch.