Did Iran do it?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yet again the US will destabilise a region, cause millions of deaths for advancement of its empire.
I doubt it. 4400 US soldiers died in Iraq. There's no way they'd risk the lives of soldiers like that again.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pre 2000. Iraq, Libya and Iran did not sell oil in US dollars.

In 2019. Iran does not sell oil in US dollars.

Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest exporters of oil to the US. The US have had military installations in Saudi Arabia since the early 90s. They have prevented many attacks on Saudi oil fields. Now an attack happens with indication no defenses were activated.

Hmmmmm.....

At this point its irrelevant. The US want war (and iranian oil)

Yet again the US will destabilise a region, cause millions of deaths for advancement of its empire.

US want war? never!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I doubt it. 4400 US soldiers died in Iraq. There's no way they'd risk the lives of soldiers like that again.
You're right. They will drop bombs and use Saudi soldiers

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
That’s why they are using the Saudis to do the work, America won’t go to war with Iran but they would cause a war between 2 countries and help by supplying military weapons.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Who’s destabilizing ? Was that a US drone strike ?
Not confirmed but they are saying it’s an Iranian drone,
Not that hard to make a drone and label it using other country writings.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm actually wondering if Iran is even capable of making a military-style drone. They're not exactly world leaders in R&D like the States.

Do we even have those types of drones here?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LMFAO, trusting anything that comes out the Saudi's mouth's? no f-ing way

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m not into conspiracies. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it’s probably not a sheep.
It’s not like the saudis and Iran get on. It’s totally plausible that they would launch an attack.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm actually wondering if Iran is even capable of making a military-style drone. They're not exactly world leaders in R&D like the States.

Anyone can have a drone. There are plenty of private military manufacturers in the world that’ll make you anything you like if you have money.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Just remember Iran and Russia are best friends

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I’m not into conspiracies. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it’s probably not a sheep.
It’s not like the saudis and Iran get on. It’s totally plausible that they would launch an attack.
Why would Iran launch strikes?
There is no benefit, I’m just saying America hates Iran and won’t attack Iran cause Russia will step in,
So by convincing the world Iran started it,
It becomes a war between Saudi and Iran that way America looks like they are only there for support and Russia and America won’t go to war.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why would Iran launch strikes?
There is no benefit, I’m just saying America hates Iran and won’t attack Iran cause Russia will step in,
So by convincing the world Iran started it,
It becomes a war between Saudi and Iran that way America looks like they are only there for support and Russia and America won’t go to war.
By that logic, Russia could be using Iran to pick a fight with the US, no?
Sadly, the truth is far more boring. Iran attacked one of its enemies most precious resources to weaken them. War 101.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
By that logic, Russia could be using Iran to pick a fight with the US, no?
Sadly, the truth is far more boring. Iran attacked one of its enemies most precious resources to weaken them. War 101.
If you look at history who has started more wars than any other country?
America blamed 911 on Iraq so they can come and take there oil, the war in Afghanistan was all about opium.

America only benefits from war they don’t do it for no reason.
Plus if you think about it a drone getting past all there military and striking oil station how convenient.

In Lebanon they brought down an Israel drone with rocks only last week ,
Now your telling me a rich country like Saudi can’t defend its self from drones.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
False flag. We have seen this before in the Middle East. The usual suspects AKA Saudi America, Murika and Israel all involved. Iran wants war and doesn't give a fuck. Israel wants their worst enemy Iran wiped off the face of the earth and Murika want their foot in all ME countries.

If Russia and China get involved, get ready for WW3.

It's not a conspiracy, anyone with a ounce of knowledge and critical thinking will know something is brewing. In fact you must be a dumb arse sheep to believe the MSM narrative.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People don't like the realisation that in the middle-east, we (the west) are the bad guy. It's clear as day to anyone who doesn't listen to mainstream propaganda (fox news, daily telegraph, cnn, bbc etc etc)

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS only 3 countries left in the world that aren't under the Rothschild Central bank...

IRAN
North Korea
Cuba

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People don't like the realisation that in the middle-east, we (the west) are the bad guy. It's clear as day to anyone who doesn't listen to mainstream propaganda (fox news, daily telegraph, cnn, bbc etc etc)
Na but the TV tells me they are the bad guys....