The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It shits me when people use the self check out with a full trolley load.

Its obvious they're narcissistic ***** who think the world revolves around them!
You can only fit two shopping bags in the space provided, so not sure how a full trolley would go (and i very rarely would shop more than two bags worth). I usually use those smaller trolleys as i CBF carrying a basket. I would only go up to a full sized trolley if i have my son with me as he he sits in it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
@COVENS if I win powerball this Thursday I'm going shopping. Over loading 10 carts and using the self check out to demonstrate to people who do this on a regular basis how fuckin annoying it is!

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@COVENS if I win powerball this Thursday I'm going shopping. Over loading 10 carts and using the self check out to demonstrate to people who do this on a regular basis how fuckin annoying it is!
I think most of them would be too oblivious to get what you were doing

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You can only fit two shopping bags in the space provided, so not sure how a full trolley would go (and i very rarely would shop more than two bags worth). I usually use those smaller trolleys as i CBF carrying a basket. I would only go up to a full sized trolley if i have my son with me as he he sits in it.
Its very annoying when people load their trolleys in the self check out.

Most people who use the self checkout generally have only a handful of stuff.

Almost everytime ive witnessed it the person looks like they in their own world and don't care that they are holding up other shoppers?

I am a patient guy but at nearly 7 foot tall and weighing 120kg, if I lose my cool, most people shit themselves and submit like a scared dog that just seen their owner roll up a newspaper!

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its very annoying when people load their trolleys in the self check out.

Most people who use the self checkout generally have only a handful of stuff.

Almost everytime ive witnessed it the person looks like they in their own world and don't care that they are holding up other shoppers?

I am a patient guy but at nearly 7 foot tall and weighing 120kg, if I lose my cool, most people shit themselves and submit like a scared dog that just seen their owner roll up a newspaper!
It's just as bad as the ***** who stand in the middle of an aisle while deciding what kind of laundry detergent they need.

Or oldies who see friends from the bowls club and decide to have extended catch ups in the walkway

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's just as bad as the ***** who stand in the middle of an aisle while deciding what kind of laundry detergent they need.

Or oldies who see friends from the bowls club and decide to have extended catch ups in the walkway
I cannot stand people who bump into each other and just stand there holdingup the thoroughfare.

Every time i bump into someone i know in busy areas i usually say hello and tell the person/s lets move aside so other people can pass by.

Plus I don't want the whole world to see me standing out.
Im almost 7 foot so blending in or being elusive are 2 traits I like to practice.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shit drivers who forget how to drive in the fkn wet.

It's bad enough it's wet and you then have to worry about other ***** causing traffic and accidents.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The democratic system failure in the Hunter.
A gutless prank is a gutless prank.

Last edited:

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People who take trolleys through self serve. There isn't enough room for them ffs
This is why supermarkets need bastards working for them and should have their name tag and the word BASTARD written underneath the name tag, so if some fuckwit pushes a full trolley into the self serve area the BASTARD worker goes over to the person throws them out the store and another worker takes the full trolley and puts back the groceries the fuckwit had in their trolley or the supermarket could just put trapdoors and if need be open the trapdoor problem solved.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So fucking over 4wd's, the other day was pulling out on to the great western Highway and a 4wd pulled up and was waiting for me to pull out and I couldn't see around it or over it, the guy waved saying I could go but ffs their a fucking nuisance, ok it was a good thing he gave me notice that it was clear but you shouldn't have to rely on other drivers just because you can't see around them, fuck off to the scrub or mountains which is what their made for not dropping the kids at school or going to meet the girls for a drink.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So fucking over 4wd's, the other day was pulling out on to the great western Highway and a 4wd pulled up and was waiting for me to pull out and I couldn't see around it or over it, the guy waved saying I could go but ffs their a fucking nuisance, ok it was a good thing he gave me notice that it was clear but you shouldn't have to rely on other drivers just because you can't see around them, fuck off to the scrub or mountains which is what their made for not dropping the kids at school or going to meet the girls for a drink.
I hate when a van or truck or bus is driving in front of you. FFS don't block my view!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I would like to see regulations brought into Sydney to make you need a special 4WD license and a legitimate reason why you need one.

Theres too many on the road.
They create a lot of wear and tear on our roads, costs more to fill em, I bet they guzzle more fuel.

But noooo all in the name of profit they won't!
Im a big guy but even Id prefer to drive a Toyota yaris like my mum.

Better for parking,easier on the roads.

Whats the point of owning a V8 if its illegal to go over 110km on the freeway?

I too hate 4WD's in the city.
Most people who own them are sheep.
Its all that bullshit keeping up with the Jones'.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would like to see regulations brought into Sydney to make you need a special 4WD license and a legitimate reason why you need one.

Theres too many on the road.
They create a lot of wear and tear on our roads, costs more to fill em, I bet they guzzle more fuel.

But noooo all in the name of profit they won't!
Im a big guy but even Id prefer to drive a Toyota yaris like my mum.

Better for parking,easier on the roads.

Whats the point of owning a V8 if its illegal to go over 110km on the freeway?

I too hate 4WD's in the city.
Most people who own them are sheep.
Its all that bullshit keeping up with the Jones'.
Gotta love all these 4wd king of the road wana be sports cars hunting lifted off-road ***** lmao, smoke them every time when they wana try flex on me in my actual sports car that’s actually fast and can move also at least women look at my car with some thought not just an eye sore ;)

Love when they talk about modifying their 4wds, cool bro really useful tech out in Sydney roads lmao

Some of them have these overly bright yet illegal 5000k+ leds as their Parker’s, ***** blind me through my rear view with my car sitting low and theirs being all lifted for no reason

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Those luxury 4wds are good for knowing who is a milf and who isn’t though lmao, so many wog milfs in them now...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Those luxury 4wds are good for knowing who is a milf and who isn’t though lmao, so many wog milfs in them now...
I don't have any respect for 4WD owners.
They don't frighten me either how most of them think they own the road cause they in a bigger car!

I know most 4WD owners are just unconfident shit **** soccer mums who are crap drivers!

I'll put that to the test.
Former speed freak here who used to stay up for days on end and not even the police could keep up with!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm sick of seeing white Range Rovers with black roofs. They have become the new clit, every **** has got one. 9 out of 10 it's a chick who thinks she is hot attempting to drive them.