White privilege

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
One time I went to Dallas and everyone was looking at me like I was the scum of the earth. I couldn't figure it out but it was like everyone hated me.

It wasn't until someone walked up to me and said "yes, excellent shirt" that I realised what the issue was. I was wearing Bad Religion t shirt. Punk band shirt, didn't think much of it. But it has a cross with a big No Symbol through it. Went right through the bible belt wearing an anti-religion shirt without realising it.
Bahahahahahaha would of love to seen their faces lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahahahahahaha would of love to seen their faces lol
One lady walked up to me and said, "why would you wear such a horrible shirt?"

I said, "horrible? They're a great band"

She said, "band?"

I said, "yeah, a punk bank from LA"

She said, "LA? That explains it. All sinners there"

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't believe the ideology of white privilege exists (only female white privilege in certain gov organisations lol)... but privilege does exist and it effects all races not just whitey's

Some people are just born into better circumstances due to their parents life choices. Some born into a poorer family may well be richer in other non materialistic values. In the end it all comes down to the individual and if they are focused on what they can do to better themselves rather than blaming others in a broader sense.

For example
I wasn't born into money and wasn't able to experience a lot of things other kids could, my mum would have tried anything like most parents, but in this scenario as a kid you just get accustomed to not asking as you don't want to be a burden.
I do things the hard way and have been renting and paying things off for 10 years trying to save for a wedding and house which is still a long way off as I pretty much have to work 6 days a week to get ahead... despite this I know what's important in my life and how I can make it better for people I want to help bring into it.

On the other hand I did get to go to Paul Harrogans daughters 21st birthday party. Seeing their house and hearing all the stories he told really did open my eyes to see first hand how good a start some kids really do get.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, I think I'll leave them anonymous. But you can find them on Facebook if you look.
Right, so it's some random group on Facebook who are the "left" and have denied that any white south Africans were killed and are in support of China over HK.

That certifies it for me then

You sure they're not the Ben Shapiro labelled "left" , where he spends his time "debating " inexperienced, illogical university students?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Right, so it's some random group on Facebook who are the "left" and have denied that any white south Africans were killed and are in support of China over HK.

That certifies it for me then
I never said it was more than that. That was your assumption.

Like anything, it varies per person. When it comes to the media generally they are not denying that white farmers are dying or being raped. They often deny that it's because they're white though. They suggest that it's purely part of normal living in Africa.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I never said it was more than that. That was your assumption.

Like anything, it varies per person. When it comes to the media generally they are not denying that white farmers are dying or being raped. They often deny that it's because they're white though. They suggest that it's purely part of normal living in Africa.
Dude you literally said they were denying that any white south Africans were being killed.

I didn't go into the whole genocide or white south Africans being targeted, I pointed at your comment that said they were completely denying that any white south Africans were being killed

Sorry you said attacked not killed

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude you literally said they were denying that any white south Africans were being killed.

I didn't go into the whole genocide or white south Africans being targeted, I pointed at your comment that said they were completely denying that any white south Africans were being killed

Sorry you said attacked not killed
Yep, but I wasn't talking about the media. I was talking about the Left. A section of the left that have a high level of denialism. Generally left-progressives but there's also left Communists in denial and other similar things.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The main problem with the South African thing from certain left wing media groups is that they are saying that the white farmer attacks happen, but they have nothing to do with the fact that the people are white, nothing to do with land seizure and more to do with random crime in Africa.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, but I wasn't talking about the media. I was talking about the Left. A section of the left that have a high level of denialism. Generally left-progressives but there's also left Communists in denial and other similar things.
Left progressives were objecting to the term genocide, that in general farmers (of any race) were being targeted and given that >70% of farming land is owned by white south Africans it's a statistical norm that they are attacked more. Is there resentment from indigenous south Africans to the white south Africans? Most definitely there would be. However is it a concentrated effort to only target white south Africans farmers? No because black south african farmers have also been killed.

As far as support for China, that would most likely be your weed smoking hippy extreme lefty who've probably killed off all their brain cells

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well that black lady had her say on white privilege