Opinion How good is Brisbane

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How bloody good is it seeing parra wreck Brisbane if Moses was on with the boot it be like 60 odd ...

I sat there last week on holidays watching us play them with 40 odd broncos supporters and they were cocky and arrogant

Siebold looks like he is gonna cry I can’t wait to get to work with all the broncos supporters I work with and hear the excuses Love it

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wonder if Broncos players would still take a pay cut to play for the mighty Broncos lol..

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fraud of the year....siebold
Old wayno be having a chuckle to him self after that game

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broncos are crying out for a half back. Unfortunately for them there are no decent ones they can raid from the Titans.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Siebold is more than likely thinking..... "I wish we hadn't made the finals" how embarrassing..... could have been 70!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How bloody good is it seeing parra wreck Brisbane if Moses was on with the boot it be like 60 odd ...

I sat there last week on holidays watching us play them with 40 odd broncos supporters and they were cocky and arrogant

Siebold looks like he is gonna cry I can’t wait to get to work with all the broncos supporters I work with and hear the excuses Love it
Almost as good as watching the dogs win. Lol

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can only say one thing...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We are in a lot better shape then a lot of clubs out there. Most thought we win the spoon hands down.
There are some out there who think we will get the spoon next year

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broncos are crying out for a half back. Unfortunately for them there are no decent ones they can raid from the Titans.
There’s a million dollar one playing QLD Cup they’d happily give back? Lol
Broncos have a massive competitive advantage and haven’t won a comp since 2006

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
There’s a million dollar one playing QLD Cup they’d happily give back? Lol
Broncos have a massive competitive advantage and haven’t won a comp since 2006
Exactly. So funny how much they cheat, how much they are carried both with turn around, home games, third parties and bullshit calls and still suck.

Priceless.

To be fair they shouldn’t of been in the 8 at all.

Warriors draw wasn’t a draw. Nrl admitted they fucked it with two no try’s against warriors that where try’s. They always get that shit in their favour too! Only makes it funnier. Premiership favourites at start of year to record holder of worst score 58-0 and lucky not to be 70

Beautiful we smashed them so bad they couldn’t play today

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seibold is the absolute biggest vagina out of everyone involved in this fiasco.

He has absolutely no charisma, has no ability to inspire his players and his coaching is nothing next level.

The biggest tell-tale sign of this is how they have used Darius Boyd.

How is Boyd their captain? Doesn't that send a message to everyone else about the way they perform and the effort they put in? Can you imagine Josh Jackson, or James Graham, or any other captain in the history of the NRL playing so heartlessly? And yet Siebold sticks with Boyd, showing the rest of the squad exactly what kind of material makes a captain.

Sacking Boyd would have made a strong statement about the way a player should play at this level. If that is too much, at least axe Boyd. If even that is too much, put him on the wing. + strip his captaincy.

Seibold should take serious action with Boyd, what a vagina, both of them.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Would have been better if it were anyone but the fucking filthy eels giving them an almighty arse pumping. I hate seeing them win and their players gaining confidence.

I hope melbourne crush them next week

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seibold a straight up dud
Yep, he's absolutely useless.

Lucked out with souffs roster in his first year now he's being exposed for the awful coach he is. Plus he's always bitching about something in the media, refusing to take any blame for the dumb decisions he continues to make

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would have been better if it were anyone but the fucking filthy eels giving them an almighty arse pumping. I hate seeing them win and their players gaining confidence.

I hope melbourne crush them next week
To be honest I wouldn’t want to be playing Melbourne next week especially after a loss Melbourne roosters and raiders are the contenders for me