White privilege

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One of the biggest morons I've ever met is the son of a successful real estate agent. He can barely spell, can't string a logical sentence together and couldn't solve a problem if his life depends on it. But his starting point in life has meant that he's already a home owner. He's walked into a good job in real estate and has no debt to worry about until daddy dies and he pisses everything away (I'm certain this will happen based on the advertising he did when he first stepped into the job. It seriously made me cringe.)
It sounds like this is the guy you're referring to
64333527_120599429213691_6188851249678645418_n.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes and no. 10 years ago if two people with equal qualifications went for a job interview, one was white and one was black/Aboriginal. The white person would have gotten the role in a heartbeat. I've personally seen this in many places I've worked.

Now days it's a little of the opposite. In my line of work if you're Aboriginal then you have a much higher chance of getting hired due to construction policies the government put in place which requires certain projects to have Aboriginal participation. One project I'm currently working on allows automatic selection for a company if that company is at least 51% Aboriginal owned.

It's annoying and costs us business but I see the point in it as there is still issues. These kind of policies are a way of lowering racism while also encouraging Aboriginals to do more work as they have greater reward.

That said, Australia isn't on the high end. In the US it's still a major issue. In Australia it's an issue but no where near as much as it is in the US.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes and no. 10 years ago if two people with equal qualifications went for a job interview, one was white and one was black/Aboriginal. The white person would have gotten the role in a heartbeat. I've personally seen this in many places I've worked.

Now days it's a little of the opposite. In my line of work if you're Aboriginal then you have a much higher chance of getting hired due to construction policies the government put in place which requires certain projects to have Aboriginal participation. One project I'm currently working on allows automatic selection for a company if that company is at least 51% Aboriginal owned.

It's annoying and costs us business but I see the point in it as there is still issues. These kind of policies are a way of lowering racism while also encouraging Aboriginals to do more work as they have greater reward.

That said, Australia isn't on the high end. In the US it's still a major issue. In Australia it's an issue but no where near as much as it is in the US.
I wonder if there is Chinese privilege in China

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m Lebanese and young, size and what girls want are what we specialize in
Reminds me of two jokes from a while back...

What's the name of the Lebanese guy who married a Supermodel?

Asif

What did the Lebanese guy do after sex?

About 40 years

As I've always said. Racism never has a place in our society... unless it's funny.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha you dreaming mate
Don’t make me break out stats on averages size or nationalities lol

But on a serious note, had a lot of white girl hook ups form uni and tinder/bumble also Asian girls but Arab women are to much work and not worth it lmao

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Reminds me of two jokes from a while back...

What's the name of the Lebanese guy who married a Supermodel?

Asif

What did the Lebanese guy do after sex?

About 40 years

As I've always said. Racism never has a place in our society... unless it's funny.
Haha
I agree
Comedy should be a off limits from snowflakes

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

But on a serious note, had a lot of white girl hook ups form uni and tinder/bumble also Asian girls but Arab women are to much work and not worth it lmao
Arab girls,
Don’t kid yourself mate
They love the mushroom tip balls deep

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder if there is Chinese privilege in China
Definitely. Most of Asia is like that. For example, in Japan if you're not Japanese then you have very limited rights. In China if you don't support the Communist government then you are the enemy. In Africa white farmers are being beaten and raped and the African government is supporting it.

It's always a funny thing when people don't recognise the issues in another country. The left are famous for doing this to the point that many are supporting the Chinese government during the HK conflict (Another issue that I'm not going to get into now). They even tried to pretend that white people weren't getting attacked in Africa and when irrifutable proof came out that pretended that it didn't matter.

But that said... one wrong doesn't make another wrong right. For example, if a person commits murder, you don't let them off because a serial killer exists. Just 'cause Asia and Africa have race problems, that doesn't make every other racist incident less.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Arab girls,
Don’t kid yourself mate
They love the mushroom tip balls deep
It’s more the attitude and craziness of Arab women

If you don’t have a million dollars cash on you don’t bother ey

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Which reminds me of another joke (warning to the easily offended)...

How do you know if you're dating a Lebanese woman?

She turns you around and fucks you up the arse with her clitoris

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely. Most of Asia is like that. For example, in Japan if you're not Japanese then you have very limited rights. In China if you don't support the Communist government then you are the enemy. In Africa white farmers are being beaten and raped and the African government is supporting it.

It's always a funny thing when people don't recognise the issues in another country. The left are famous for doing this to the point that many are supporting the Chinese government during the HK conflict (Another issue that I'm not going to get into now). They even tried to pretend that white people weren't getting attacked in Africa and when irrifutable proof came out that pretended that it didn't matter.

But that said... one wrong doesn't make another wrong right. For example, if a person commits murder, you don't let them off because a serial killer exists. Just 'cause Asia and Africa have race problems, that doesn't make every other racist incident less.
True all that
And back on white Australia and the so called privilege
Whites are the minority

The tables have turned well and truely

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s more the attitude and craziness of Arab women

If you don’t have a million dollars cash on you don’t bother ey
Haha
That’s a stereo type myth
Most Arab girls are humble
That don’t mean they don’t fuck
They love being smashed as much as any chick.

Just as long as their brother doesn’t know haha
When I was a teenager I was smashing this leb chick that lived in my street
Her room was at the front of the house
She would sneak me in through the window
It was always scary fucking her with her dad and brother in the house

Talk about risky

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha
That’s a stereo type myth
Most Arab girls are humble
That don’t mean they don’t fuck
They love being smashed as much as any chick.

Just as long as their brother doesn’t know haha
When I was a teenager I was smashing this leb chick that lived in my street
Her room was at the front of the house
She would sneak me in through the window
It was always scary fucking her with her dad and brother in the house

Talk about risky
Your age is showing then lmao, try that now with the princess syndrome Arab girls now

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
True all that
And back on white Australia and the so called privilege
Whites are the minority

The tables have turned well and truely
I wouldn't say Minority. There's definitely more benefits for Aboriginals. My niece is 1/8th Aboriginal and she's listed that to get massively discounted education fees. There's definitely a lot more support for Aboriginal people, but there's good reason for it.

You have to remember that Aboriginals were hear for 60 thousand years before white people arrived, yet Aboriginals currently make up 3% of the Australian population. And that includes all the 1/20th Aboriginals that claim Aboriginality on the back of long distance relatives.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
white privilege is exactly like Sydney roosters privilege

Sydney roosters can do whatever they want and if the bulldogs tried to do the same then there would be a problem, but if you ask any rooster fan they will think the nrl comes down hard on them