Reaction score
Holy shit sharks have a hoodoo against manly
Worst in comp

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really like that Jack Gosiewski... thought he was great tonight... well the whole team was, to be fair

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Sharks are declining year by year they aren’t playing finals next year. They have replaced senior players like Ennis, Maloney and Gallen with pea hearts in Woods, Moylan and Johnson. They have no games at Shark Park next year and they only going to fall even more.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
102 games
Manly 72 wins
Sharks 26
4 draws

That’s the wood on em

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I really like that Jack Gosiewski... thought he was great tonight... well the whole team was, to be fair
He's a great player, runs a nice line. Loved his straight 'I dont give a fuck about my body' charge towards Dugan... shame Dugan stopped him

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Sharks are declining year by year they aren’t playing finals next year. They have replaced senior players like Ennis, Maloney and Gallen with pea hearts in Woods, Moylan and Johnson. They have no games at Shark Park next year and they only going to fall even more.

what a shame :D

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's a great player, runs a nice line. Loved his straight 'I dont give a fuck about my body' charge towards Dugan... shame Dugan stopped him

certainly does.. everything he does has good intent.. I reckon he will end up being one that Souths regret letting go... probably already are now the way he has played over the past few months... bloody Dugan.. the one thing he did well; I wanted the big fella to go over.. the lead up work from DCE was nice, that pass

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
certainly does.. everything he does has good intent.. I reckon he will end up being one that Souths regret letting go... probably already are now the way he has played over the past few months... bloody Dugan.. the one thing he did well; I wanted the big fella to go over.. the lead up work from DCE was nice, that pass
100% him and Murray in the back row would have been nice for them. DCE goes well, would love to see him and Keary the Aussies halves. Munster can be 14

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So with that touchie fuck-up near the end of the storm/raiders game, why didn't they just overturn the decision after they saw the replay? They've overturned many decisions throughout this year and past years. I don't understand how they pick and choose which ones they decide to overturn. Is there any rule or policy on that? Who the fuck am I kidding, of course not. It's the nrl. Anyhows, glad it won't be a storm/rorters gf.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I should have added that Fafita looks cooked too!
Oh well, at least the fat kundt has his hobby of abusing junior league refs to fall back on in his retirement. (After his lap-band op anyways)

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
So with that touchie fuck-up near the end of the storm/raiders game, why didn't they just overturn the decision after they saw the replay? They've overturned many decisions throughout this year and past years. I don't understand how they pick and choose which ones they decide to overturn. Is there any rule or policy on that? Who the fuck am I kidding, of course not. It's the nrl. Anyhows, glad it won't be a storm/rorters gf.
Fuck the Storm. The refs allowed them back into the match with some crap decisions- 2 penalties on the 5th tackle for Raiders supposedly not being square at marker. FMD blokes aren't square at marker every single tackle of every single game and they pull those 2 outta their arses?
Better team won. That's good.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck the Storm. The refs allowed them back into the match with some crap decisions- 2 penalties on the 5th tackle for Raiders supposedly not being square at marker. FMD blokes aren't square at marker every single tackle of every single game and they pull those 2 outta their arses?
Better team won. That's good.
Not being square at marker is a joke when players are consistently moving off the mark to play the ball. I'm sure it used to be a penalty, but I could be wrong.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha Milford ... you messed that up

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta admit it’s good to see a packed stadium in the west

Also my uni reppin it’s signs around!