Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Such a pitty about Shaun Johnson, would love too see him in the blue an white... he is a bloody incredible player and so much talent, just goes missing far too much and is very rocks an diamonds.. if he could get that right he would be up there with the best..!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, but how do the Storm win the Minor Premiership in a canter... Well... Actually the reason we all hate them is probably why... But all things being equal, they've looked the best team in the regular season.
Roosters dropped a few games that they really shouldn't have around Origin period, plus have had a pretty disrupted season, but there is such a big difference in their best, and Storm's best imo... I think Melbourne when it comes to the big games just don't have the same amount of strike, or power... Roosters really don't have any weaknesses

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The south's player was trying to pick up the ball in that one though. He wasn't grounding it he tried to catch it
I'd still say he grounded it even if that wasn't his intent to begin with. He did claim a grounding right after it happened...seen similar ruled that way and like I said if Parker grounded this then that was defenitely grounded imo.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd still say he grounded it even if that wasn't his intent to begin with. He did claim a grounding right after it happened...seen similar ruled that way and like I said if Parker grounded this then that was defenitely grounded imo.
He can claim it as much as he wants the whole motion was a picking up motion not a grounding motion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh well sharks are GONE...!!!!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How good is Hasler as a coach?

Full of no names and they smash them.

Johnson is Kack btw.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Aaron Gray still trippin' on the Stillnox.....Wake Up Jeff: we really need you!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Manly will beat the rabbits !!! Des has turned suli into a bloody good player as well.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jake T looks like he was amped up on ecstacy during that interview.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly will beat the rabbits !!! Des has turned suli into a bloody good player as well.
Cant see that. Sharks came off 2 very very emotonally charged games and no dount they thought they just had to turn up to win.

No way Souths with Sam Burgess back next week start like they did last night.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So long gummy sharks, didn't deserve to see the finals at all.