Dragon Ball Super

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The whole Goku vs Majin Vegeta story line, English dialogue and score was up there for me as best animation stuff I’ve watched

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Literally am. I mean they wrote vegeta having conceding that foul is stronger than him at the end of the buu saga. And the whole thing is goku being above em all.
Mr. Satan is stronger.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ofc they would, goku is like Superman and vegeta is like Shazam

They won’t let their golden boy get taken on by a character with a better story and better character development, I’m still alittle cut they didn’t give vegeta the ending of him killing freezer but had to have fkn whis who only just showed up reverse time and give goku some bs win lmao
They let vegeta defeat fkn g*d toppo. Absolute bullshlacken. It should have been mui goku defeat him and then take jiren :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
God of Highschool will be getting an anime later in the year, very similar to the Dragon Ball franchise if anyone's interested.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone let me know where i can watch this from the start the whole way thru please

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can someone let me know where i can watch this from the start the whole way thru please
Sorry only just saw this? Do you still need a site? Btw is fucking Realist on here anymore? Haha. God of Highschool is on and I needed to remind him

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry only just saw this? Do you still need a site? Btw is fucking Realist on here anymore? Haha. God of Highschool is on and I needed to remind him
Yes please bro, no idea about realist havnt seen anything from him for a while

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How do you rate it out of 10?
The first episode was a 9/10. I've already read the Webtoon (still running) and they did change how the story flowed and had to leave a fair amount of details out to adjust the pacing for the anime. They did a very good job of it and it has gotten great reviews and pretty much everyone hooked.

I personally rate it higher than the DB series, the overall story is much better and the fights are more unique and martial arts based instead of "I have a higher power level than you" that we see in DB.

Basically if you want to watch a show that has great animation and is pretty much all action based then watch it. I can tell you more but not sure how much you want to be spoiled

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just watched the first episode and have now downloaded 400+ comics. It looks great so far
Yh it's great, defenitely worth reading it so you get the whole story. Last arc does drag on a little and get messy but overall it's well worth the read. The story gets wild when it gets to a certain part :tearsofjoy:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh it's great, defenitely worth reading it so you get the whole story. Last arc does drag on a little and get messy but overall it's well worth the read. The story gets wild when it gets to a certain part :tearsofjoy:
I think I need a few days off to get through the manga. Did you see the second episode of the anime?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think I need a few days off to get through the manga. Did you see the second episode of the anime?
Might be more than a few days haha. Yh I've watched it, the animation in the Manseok/Gama
fight was crazy.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Do any of u types remember a show called 'The cities of Gold' on the ABC? That was hardcore. About Spaniards exploring the Incas?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I actually haven’t started yet. Don’t laugh at me but I decided to do a binge of My Hero Academia first
Aye that's fairly popular, story is a little more western