Dragon Ball Super

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has anyone started watching dragon ball hero’s?
Goku is on a mother level.
Heroes ain’t cannon though but it’s entertaining. Watch dragon ball super. He really is above everyone else but they buffer certain characters to not upset fan boys.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bro you should be the one reading them for us and telling us what happens ffs
I can't read DB, it's a monthly release and it's too hard to keep up with it without losing track lol.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dragon ball ain’t shit without Bruce Fulconers scores as it was some of the best music for a cartoon/anime, also this brain dead fkn stupid goku development was garbage but gotta admit vegetas character development esp with cabba was great

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is goku still dumb as bat shit in it lol
He gets dumber as the series goes on. In DB he was just a clueless kid, in DBZ he's an idiot and in DBS he's a straight up air head lol.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He gets dumber as the series goes on. In DB he was just a clueless kid, in DBZ he's an idiot and in DBS he's a straight up air head lol.
Pretty sick of it ey lol, I felt during buu he was at least more serious especially him vs majin vegeta

GT had goku at his peak seriousness tbh though which was good to finally see

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pretty sick of it ey lol, I felt during buu he was at least more serious especially him vs majin vegeta

GT had goku at his peak seriousness tbh though which was good to finally see
I totally forgot about GT lol. His character is pretty much set as that because it's so appealing to the Japanese audience, he's like a legit celebrity over there lol.

If you want to see a dumb as fuck character then watch fire force, think he's probably meant to be autistic though so I guess he has an excuse. In one scene he's losing a fight because he can't use his full strength for some reason....he then works out he's holding his sword in the wrong hand, that's some autistic shit right there and not even something Goku would do lol. Animation is amazing though lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I totally forgot about GT lol. His character is pretty much set as that because it's so appealing to the Japanese audience, he's like a legit celebrity over there lol.

If you want to see a dumb as fuck character then watch fire force, think he's probably meant to be autistic though so I guess he has an excuse. In one scene he's losing a fight because he can't use his full strength for some reason....he then works out he's holding his sword in the wrong hand, that's some autistic shit right there and not even something Goku would do lol. Animation is amazing though lol
Yeah man haha, vegeta is my fav by a long shot especially in the buu arc as Majin vegeta

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Literally am. I mean they wrote vegeta having conceding that foul is stronger than him at the end of the buu saga. And the whole thing is goku being above em all.
Ofc they would, goku is like Superman and vegeta is like Shazam

They won’t let their golden boy get taken on by a character with a better story and better character development, I’m still alittle cut they didn’t give vegeta the ending of him killing freezer but had to have fkn whis who only just showed up reverse time and give goku some bs win lmao