Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shame they let up at half but it’s hard to go full throttle against no threat, it’s like when you ever got into a fight as a kid and the other kid just started cowering and crying in the corner you didn’t keep laying in the boot.

They turn up the way they did first half they beat anyone, was a different class of team. Will be Storm Roosters GF again.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tell you what, Cook will be battling Sam Verrills for that Blues jersey in the not too distant future.. I thought the kid was one of the best on the park

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Every other team goes through phases when they are top 4 and premiership contenders. Roosters and Storm don't do that. With no cap they've been able to stay at the top year after year.

Manly was the only other team to challenge their dominance from 2007 until 2013. Keep in mind Manly back ended contracts during that period to remain competitive. Also Manly never signed Cronk and Tedesco in one off season. They never signed O'Donnell, SBW and Maloney either.
Yep...it just highlights how ineffectual the Salary cap ha become in creating an even competition. It will be another Storm v Roosters GF this year and TBH I don't think I will even bother watching as the game holds no interest for me. And I can't see anything changing next year either. What happened to South's last night isn't a one off.....that could have been just about any side in the comp bar Melbourne. The roosters and Storm are on a different level to everyone else....when they are on song they make every other side look reggies standard. The NRL have allowed people like Politis to basically control the game for his own selfish ends and this is the result.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What team can match that?
Somebody has to put on a fight and ruffle their feathers.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone but the Roosters. Fuck, I'll even cheer the Storm if they meet again.

Just can't stand how they can buy anyone and everyone they like. Or how they can win a comp and not lose good players.

Man I'm bitter lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Makes you sick watching this. They think they are so cool but the Rorters are playing other teams with a real unfair sc/tpa/brown paper bag disadvantage.

Any team with that many reps should be winning and easily go near on undefeated. Coach says he's disappointed they didnt win by 50. Hey Robinson see if you are good enough to coach any other team bar Storm and get those results!?

They need to do another shampoo or lost soap advert by the looks of it. Hate 'em.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone but the Roosters. Fuck, I'll even cheer the Storm if they meet again.

Just can't stand how they can buy anyone and everyone they like. Or how they can win a comp and not lose good players.

Man I'm bitter lol

I hear you man.. The NRL need to sort it out... I mean I enjoyed watching Souffs get pumped last night don't get me wrong, but even they are fielding a team that's not even close to the calibre of what the Roosters have been able to put together under the sombrero.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hear you man.. The NRL need to sort it out... I mean I enjoyed watching Souffs get pumped last night don't get me wrong, but even they are fielding a team that's not even close to the calibre of what the Roosters have been able to put together under the sombrero.
The only time I can remeber a team in the last 20 years having internationals or former internationals in nearly every position, was the Storm....And we know what they were up to.

The Roosters even have a STARTING INTERNATIONAL winger not even picked, just lol.

Edit: My mistake Hall isn't a starting winger anymore.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s no way storm will lose this one, it’s going to be a roosters storm GF unless something miraculous happens..!! They are the two best teams in the Comp by a long shot..!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fireworks in the Eye for Joey.!! thats gotta suck !!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So wtf do the raiders do about this fireworks bullshit? I’d be furious as fuck as this is a fault of the ground/NRL to be 1 player down

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wait what happened? I just flicked on as they scored? What happened to Joey? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
got firework fragment in his eye, what a clownshow