What's your beef with mustang owners?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that ford mustang owners seem to think they are driving something really special?

It's like they think they have made it in life, they would think the mustang is better than anything else on the road.

I've noticed they park their car and when walking off look back a hundred times to admire their car, then they look around to make sure they have been seen.

I mean they are a nice car, but it's really a cheap rwd V8 coupe, that's it. their performance isn't much to brag about, 0-100 in low 5s is reasonable but pretty average in today's crop of performance cars.

A golf R does about the same speed
A Subaru WRX, ford focus st, even Hyundai i30N also.

It's a nice car the mustang but owners need to come back down to earth a bit, lose that silly swagger in their walk and just admit they have a decent but average man's car.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I've only briefly read this post and 100% agree.

Blue boost has anyone ever told you, you're very observant.

You should train to become a P.I haha.

While we on the subject of cars, what y'all got against camry drivers?

We are not all Indian,Asian or the old folkes off to church.

Show some respect to camry drivers you assholes. Not camrys, but there are some Jap cars that shit all over European and American muscle cars!

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I think I'm going to have to agree with you boosty.....
The Mrs uncle owns one and he is a bit of a fuckwitt. Thinks he is driving at Bathurst when he tells stories of hammering down the streets of sydney

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I think I'm going to have to agree with you boosty.....
The Mrs uncle owns one and he is a bit of a fuckwitt. Thinks he is driving at Bathurst when he tells stories of hammering down the streets of sydney
Mustang drivers think they are Gods gift.

I laugh, those aren't real mustangs.
Best mustang made was the 1966 model!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you have to have a Ford it would be the XB GT coupe, its what Mustang owners want.
Fords=Fuel

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
JDM >>> Mustangs.

There are so many muscle cars better than them. The Camaro, Cobra, Chevelle, Nova and Dart immediately come to mind.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
JDM >>> Mustangs.

There are so many muscle cars better than them. The Camaro, Cobra, Chevelle, Nova and Dart immediately come to mind.
A Shelby Eleanor styled mustang is better than all those muscle cars and one of the best looking cars ever tbh

With jdm depends which cars as there are some nicer muscle cars than jdm and vice versa

IMG_6502.JPG

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The worst would be accepting a lift from a mustang owner. For the whole ride he would be trying to brag, tell bullshit stories how it pulled away from an AMG merc.

Then in his head he would think he has done you a huge favour by letting you ride in it and that now you owe him one.. he would think he owns you now.

Maybe he would say if you work hard one day you can get one.

To younger people he would say, one day at your school formal if you behave and ask nicely I might take you in it. Most would roll their eyes and hope that don't have to be embarrassed getting dropped off in it

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The worst would be accepting a lift from a mustang owner. For the whole ride he would be trying to brag, tell bullshit stories how it pulled away from an AMG merc.

Then in his head he would think he has done you a huge favour by letting you ride in it and that now you owe him one.. he would think he owns you now.

To younger people he would say, one day at your school formal if you behave and ask nicely I might take you in it. Most would roll their eyes and hope that don't have to be embarrassed getting dropped off in it
Better to be in one then on the outside as they always hit people leaving car meets lmao, such a silly meme

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took one for a drive recently. Decent get up and go and theatre in first gear, second gear and rolling pulls there seemed to be a lack of torque.

The long hood made for poor visibility and the handling seemed a bit ho hum

The back seat has no legroom or headroom. Unless a midget rides in the back.

They are a nice looking car, respectable performance, not practical at all.

The fit and finish is not anything special , you won't ever mistaken it for the cabin of a Mercedes.

I didn't get out of it thinking I was a much better man that's for sure.

It's just an average Joe's car, not a McLaren like it's owners think.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

I reckon some mustang drivers do laps up and down their local senior girls high school trying to look cool.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I took one for a drive recently. Decent get up and go and theatre in first gear, second gear and rolling pulls there seemed to be a lack of torque.

The long hood made for poor visibility and the handling seemed a bit ho hum

The back seat has no legroom or headroom. Unless a midget rides in the back.

They are a nice looking car, respectable performance, not practical at all.

The fit and finish is not anything special , you won't ever mistaken it for the cabin of a Mercedes.

I didn't get out of it thinking I was a much better man that's for sure.

It's just an average Joe's car, not a McLaren like it's owners think.
Better not hope it has the same drive train as a merc when it’s time for repairs lmao

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I reckon some mustang drivers do laps up and down their local senior girls high school trying to look cool.
Ummm what's wrong with that? Didn't everyone do that in school to pull chicks a year or two younger than you? It was like 100% guarantee handy/BJ. Probs go to jail of if I tried it now though..

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well, how would you feel if you outlaid $70k on the promise of an “everyday supercar” and got an everyday death trap that’s slower than a golf ?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ummm what's wrong with that? Didn't everyone do that in school to pull chicks a year or two younger than you? It was like 100% guarantee handy/BJ. Probs go to jail of if I tried it now though..
Im talking about guys in their 20s and 30s.
High school kids on their p's dont count as they're still boys!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your fucked!
Are you the founder of the Rookwood gothic society?
I had to google that, that's pretty fucked. Imagine having sex in the cemetery and not smashing the residents, what a weird ****.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Underpowered 2 door ford falcrap. You call them a ford then they get all defensive and say "no ford badges on it". I've de-badged my SS so using their logic it's not a Holden anymore.

I just laugh at them when they try to race me, not worth the petrol or the 2 gear changes needed to smoke them.