Situations where you should say NO!!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to situations of questions you should really say NO!! Try and keep them real situations you have experienced.. here are a few to get us rowing

When your at drive through at Macca's and they say can you wait in the waiting bay.. you should say NO!! Go and cook if they want you to move. One girl said I was ruining her stats, I told her if she grabs my meal I'll be gone, surprise surprise it come out straight away

I recently has a tradie over and at the end of the job says, can I use your bathroom? NO! was my answer, I don't want him soiling my bathroom or having to clean his crap up. He was offended but NO was my answer.

When selling a car and the guy travels an hour on the train to come buy the car. He also has a bank cheque ready, he starts picking and trying to lower the price.. NO!! Is the answer. Is he gonna go home by train and go to bank to try refund his cheque lol had him over a barrell

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
When my girlfriend ask if I want to go visit her family...somehow I still end up there.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When your at drive through at Macca's and they say can you wait in the waiting bay.. you should say NO!! Go and cook if they want you to move. One girl said I was ruining her stats, I told her if she grabs my meal I'll be gone, surprise surprise it come out straight away
Good use of the double entendre there. Could have enhanced it a little bit though by saying 'when she grabbed my meat the special sauce came out straight away'. You need to put a little more thought into a good double entendre Blue balls.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love a good double entendre, I'm surprised this is the first identified.

A guy asked me for $6 the other day. I asked what it was for and he said a longneck. I said NO!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love a good double entendre, I'm surprised this is the first identified.

A guy asked me for $6 the other day. I asked what it was for and he said a longneck. I said NO!
$6 for a longneck - must be drinking some pretty ordinary beer.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
When a married chick from work flirts with you and asks to do things outside of work together. Many would go there, but NOOOOOO not me..... I have to have morals and a conscience, don't I? Lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When asked to work on your birthday.. NO FUCKING WAY lol..

Not that I care if I do. But just because it’s an excuse for a day off :weary:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When Communist Life Control attempt to control your life you say No, 'Go fuck your dead mumma'.
Free country buddy, no insults can change the laws.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When a married chick from work flirts with you and asks to do things outside of work together. Many would go there, but NOOOOOO not me..... I have to have morals and a conscience, don't I? Lol
I was in Vegas in 2018. Bumped into these girls at a Latino club, some frog club after I got kicked out of omnia by police (don't ask). One of them said she was on her hens night but she didn't want to marry the bloke, still wanted to party for a few more years. Kept grabbing my arms, making me skull drinks down, kept buying them for me, we were all smashed. She said she loved hanging out with me, then she pulls out some weed from her bag (legal in Vegas) we start smoking weed walking down the vegas strip and she says if I want to come back to her room with her sister (also hot).

I said no, no other bloke on this planet would have said no to her. I was off my face and somehow said no... Actually great idea for another thread.. situations where you should have said yes.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was in Vegas in 2018. Bumped into these girls at a Latino club, some frog club after I got kicked out of omnia by police (don't ask). One of them said she was on her hens night but she didn't want to marry the bloke, still wanted to party for a few more years. Kept grabbing my arms, making me skull drinks down, kept buying them for me, we were all smashed. She said she loved hanging out with me, then she pulls out some weed from her bag (legal in Vegas) we start smoking weed walking down the vegas strip and she says if I want to come back to her room with her sister (also hot).

I said no, no other bloke on this planet would have said no to her. I was off my face and somehow said no... Actually great idea for another thread.. situations where you should have said yes.
Latina women?
They were just trying to get you off your face so they could do a Romani parlour trick and make your wallet and credit card disappear

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latina women?
They were just trying to get you off your face so they could do a Romani parlour trick and make your wallet and credit card disappear
Could have been but she was paying for the drinks and weed? I was hoping to see her at a topless pool party the next day (Moorea beach) but NO!!!

I sent mates in Sydney a few videos of her where she played up for the video a bit (pretending to give head), my mates were at their desks at work at the time.. haha.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Could have been but she was paying for the drinks and weed? Mad dancer she was. I was hoping to see her at a topless pool the next day but NO!!!
I just don't trust anyone.
Especially women.
They go on about how much they hate men but who are the birthgivers again?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to situations of questions you should really say NO!! Try and keep them real situations you have experienced.. here are a few to get us rowing

Do you want spit in your burger? Because this is how you get spit in your burger!