Australian Survivor

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thought someone would drown in that challenge.
I really thought Shaun had that. Challenges like that aren't fair. They should be used towards the end when there are 3 contestants remaining. Also the reward challenge, standing on those stilts, that was fucked.

Wahesh

Reaction score
BWAHAHAHA. David. Oh you stupid, arrogant jahesh. How does that blindside feel you moron? Made yourself sound like the king of the game, then get voted out... WHILE YOU WERE IN POSSESSION OF AN IMMUNITY IDOL.

This was almost as good as Evil Russel getting turfed straight away year!

Wouldn't mind either Pia or John winning it from here.

Keep an eye out on Shane though, that bloke is a silent assassin.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah he was so cocky and arrogant. I love the editing and the music to build tension and suspense but he surely didn't see that coming.

Wahesh

Reaction score
yeah he was so cocky and arrogant. I love the editing and the music to build tension and suspense but he surely didn't see that coming.
Well John got voted out last night... that was a blindside... I have no idea why they targeted him.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Exile beach, interesting. I remember they did this last year as well. 2 people end up there after 2 consecutive immunity challenges, then after that, the 2 on the beach go head-to-head in a challenge with the loser being eliminated.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well that was a waste of 3 days (episodes).

Sunday: Daisy gets sent to exile beach
Monday: Simon gets sent to exile beach
Tuesday: Daisy loses the 1v1 immunity challenge, and is eliminated. Simon gets voted out that night at tribal council.

What a waste!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Janine going on Monday was no shock, as soon as she had no immunity heading in tribal council, they were always going to turn on her.

I'm not really sure what Luke was thinking though giving Baden dismissal from TC, he should've saved that for himself had he not won an immunity challenge, the was a fairly stupid move. It would've guaranteed him a top 3 finish.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Janine going on Monday was no shock, as soon as she had no immunity heading in tribal council, they were always going to turn on her.

I'm not really sure what Luke was thinking though giving Baden dismissal from TC, he should've saved that for himself had he not won an immunity challenge, the was a fairly stupid move. It would've guaranteed him a top 3 finish.
The advantage was. Ot valid after final five, apparently. It was either use it then and there, or not at all.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I think Janine "The GodMother" is a bit of a MILF. Ok I will have my medication.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You serious? I must've missed that bit.
I didn't watch the episode, so I went to facebook to read about what happened.....apparently it wasn't explained well in the edit, but when there was a close up of the advantage, people could read the condition.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Godmother and the Gold digger :P

She's certainly not unattractive
Well I'm certainly not seeing what you guys do lol. I think that Samantha was definitely THE hottest one this season.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I'm certainly not seeing what you guys do lol. I think that Samantha was definitely THE hottest one this season.
Bro when you get old everyone looks good. But Samantha was a hottie. I was just talking about the one left on jury now. :grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes she must have been in the original series back in 2011. Didn't know that.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Pia. That girl is a smiling assassin. I'd actually prefer her to win over the other 2, but it will be very interesting. I think a lot of her former allies will vote against her in the final 2 if she gets there.

Wahesh

Reaction score
That was handed to Pia on a platter. Baden should've voted her out and it would've come down to him and Harry - most people would've voted for him to win!

Well done Pia!