Social Media Dogs sign Billy Brittain

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure - he's 25 so another late bloomer - might be another Rhyse Martin situation... Haven't watched much of his game/ highlights. Anyone who has feel free to share some insights.
Watched him run around the paddock a couple of months back during souths training drills at Redfern... Kid looked awesome and definitely not out of place as a rake. Would be Happy to have him over at the dogs partnering JMK.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don't argue in my fucking threads or I'm telling mom.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will believe it when the club has made an announcement. Not being fooled again after the whole api bullshit.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'll never do it 1st. If someone starts on me then it's fair game. I've also never lost an argument to you. You literally just say "no this isn't happening".
You called me mean names first though haha

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Deadset Fucking children

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's my opinion using facts to back up what I'm saying. All I know is we're yet to sign someone we're in competition with another club for without paying overs. When I see that we've able to recruit like a top 4-8 side then I'll change my opinion. It's that simple.
It's not fact at all!! Its your opinion. There is absolutely nothing to prove your point, it's just your take on things. You were not a participant in the negotiations, you are not a friend or relative of the players involved, you do not work for the club. So it's not fact whatsoever! Purely speculation. And for every player you insist did not want to come here, others have signed. Stimson, Britt etc etc.

IRON AIDEN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn’t you say the Api deal was a done deal ?
Now should we believe you that the billy b deal is not a done deal ?
you can believe what u want , brittian is not coming , api done a medical etc got pipped last minute by panthers 50k extra